Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

For non Muslim ;

hh64

Syrian Arab Republic

Dears non Muslim ;you walking off the road, while Muslim are walking on the road , it may looks strange but this is the truth, all are wrong ,but Muslim .
Dears ; it’s not a stigmatizing any one , it isn’t locking down to non Muslim ,
Dears ; you may say “ it is a ridiculous , Muslims are just groups of terrorist here and their , Muslims are groups of ignorant , Muslims are so and so… “ ,yes; there are few ,but they never represent Islam , nevertheless ; only the real Muslims on the right way I’m saying “the real Muslim only “, where non Muslim are walking off the right way ,.
Muslim obey the god and worshipping him as he instructs all human to do so, while non Muslim are thinking that ; if they develop the means of prosper life for humanity and establish the Justice on the earth, then, they will be granted a blesses of the God , and shall reward them paradise , yes Dears ; it will be, but in one conditions; if they embrace Islam only, this is the condition , and that what God said in Quran , God ordain all human to follow his last message “Quran , which he almighty, has sent down to all human , subsequently ,there is no choice for human to obey or to reject.
It’s God instruction, it’s God constitution, the God has taken oath own himself to recreate all human once again for judgement day.
Dears , its every individual ;either to seek the truth or to ignore it , , and it is every one’s responsibility to shape his own destiny “ hells or paradise” ,all that will based on the degree of righteousness , the righteousness which is measured according to Islamic criteria only ,not by human being’s values or Christianity, or Judaism which were valid before Islam , but now and after QURAN had been sent down to all human , again ,to all human ,not only to Arab or Muslims , and God stated that he “almighty” shall not accept only those who accepted his message and consider Quran as the most critical issue in you’re his/her life ,because Quran is the book of God “ Alla”.
Dears non Muslim , I know that it’s premature for you to accept the idea so easy , moreover ,I do believe that there might by who has fed up or even getting overwrought upon hearing the word of Islam , especially those who’s under the influence of the anti-Islam’s propaganda.
Dears ; Islam is like an invaluable diamond in a bag ,but the bag is stained and locks very dirty ,therefore, those whose look at the bag from outside ;they see only a dirty bag ,while those who thoroughly and independently seek the true fact ,they know how much the cost of the bag is!!
Dear non Muslim; don’t give a chance to devil or those who hate Islam to misleads you, you are responsible on your Owens and you will be questioned for that by God in hereafter.
Dears ; “ the victory is not to win the battle of this life ,and ignoring the fearful destiny in the doomsday, The real victory is; when you guarantee the prosper eternal life , nevertheless the cost you pay now .
The success is not supremely dominating the world or even to concord outer space or galaxies in this shore life.
The real success; is that, when guarantee the eternal life as prosper as no one can imagine,
The real success is to guarantee the contentment and approval of the God, and that will not be possible if you deny his orders and his instructions he almighty sent down to all human by angle to prophet Muhammad who is the last prophet to all human.
Wishing you all the best dear non Muslim

02:02 PM Mar 13 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

osesame

osesame

Egypt

hi Novita,
thanks for reply….and what u understood is right…..
and according to ur questions…  first, u believe there is a God…i get from ur words not!...if so, then we need proofs for that….and the Creator didn't let his creation without proofs for Him and with His knowlege of what will be, He revealed His signs to an illitrate man which those signs can't by any way discovered in his age from 1430 yrs…..but those signs still to the age which believe only in science….so , i let u think in those sings with this link which it is one of our topics here for a friend her
http://www.englishbaby.com/forum/LifeTalk/thread/258969?from_search_page=1
we can transfer our discusstion there or u read and come back here…....up to u!!!!.....
and i hope u will be patient to reach the truth…..coz it is an important thing…..or the most important thing in these life…..may u can't relize what i said now…but if u follow what i said u will relize ….it is the absolute truth in this world life….
regardsSmile

12:16 PM Mar 14 2009 |

Novita

Novita

Germany

@ Abd'Arrahman

Hi Abd'Arrahman!

If submitting oneself to his own desires means to live in an egoistic and selfish way I probably would support this creator's claim, because this kind of living can be very bad for everyone. 

If these "messengers" are trustworthly persons I would agree to them, too related to this matter.

But just the request to submit me to anyone to do anything just because of his will without getting a chance to do my own will seems for me a very selfish and egoistic wish or call itself and is very unfair and unrespectful towards me even though "the creator" himself would talk to me. 

@osesame

Thank you for your new link. Smile It was very interesting to learn  something about Qu'ran miracles. I have never heard of them before. But I sadly almost didn't understand any word of the commentators explanation. Sadly but I'm not a native speaker. It was too hard for me to understand the sense of certain words and sentences although I tried very hard to understand them. But that doesn't matter. It shows me that I still have to learn a lot to improve my English and to do this will still be a very big pleasure for me!

03:04 PM Mar 14 2009 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

@Novita

You remind me of myself, just before I joined this site, exactly one year ago.

But that changed thanks to some fanatic people here.

I am fearing that I am turning into an anti religious person.

But I sadly almost didn't understand any word of the commentators explanation.

Same here.But  I am suddenly having a feeling that my English is not good!!

05:18 PM Mar 14 2009 |

Abd'Arrahman

Tunisia

Becareful Novita! Javamanju is trying to convince you not to listen to Ebaby members who preach Islam.

I think it would be fair to listen to both of the sides, Those who preach atheism and those who preach Islam. Then your mind will guide you to the right side…

About Qur'an, visit this website and you'll find enough explanation:

www.islamfact.com

06:10 PM Mar 14 2009 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

Javamanju is trying to convince you not to listen to Ebaby members who preach Islam.

Why should I? Just like moon man, if she finds her inner peace through Islam, I will be the last to complain.

I just believe that Islam is one among many ways  to achive inner peace.

Moon man found it in Islam, Gkiss found it in Athism, I found in not believing in any religion. Each Human is differernt and has different needs. That is the reason why the world is so colorful

PS I am not an Athiest, I just believe in the concept of religion.  There should be no barrier between me and God.

06:26 PM Mar 14 2009 |

Abd'Arrahman

Tunisia

Didn't you say that you feared to become anti-religious because of the fanatic people here.

In other words you say indirectly: "Becareful Novita, if you listen to these fanatic people you might become anti-religious like me!!!"

And who are these fanatic people?

Anyone who reads some of the forums in Ebaby would percieve that the only ones who preach religion are muslims.

It's clear that you refer to muslims as fanatics. Further more, in this same post you say that muslim are terrorists.

You showed hostility to muslims.

And yes, it seems that you're not an atheist. I was confused between you and another atheist member. Sorry for that…

10:44 PM Mar 14 2009 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

If is pretty clear what I have written. I have written "some"not "these".

Becareful Novita, if you listen to these fanatic people you might become anti-religious like me

Yes that is exactly what I meant, except I meant some fanatics, not these.That did not include you.

It's clear that you refer to muslims as fanatics

I clearly refer some Muslims who are fanatics. or are you claiming that there are no fanatics among Muslims?

You showed hostility to muslims.

I will continue to show hostilities who are against secular ethics, be it muslims, christians or hindus. 

It just happens that there are more Muslims users in this site.

Further more, in this same post you say that muslim are terrorists.

It is pretty clear what I have written, IT IS "IF" . If Jews are mass murderers, Christians are gays and Hindus are cow worshipers. then Muslims are terrorists.

Or you saying that the other 3 are correct?

Be careful Novita! Javamanju is trying to convince you not to listen to Ebaby members who preach Islam.

It just shows that you are more interested in preaching than in cultural exchange.

06:16 AM Mar 15 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

NOVITA,
OK THANKS FOR REPLY, AND I'LL TRY TO FIND A GERMAN ONE BUT TILL THAT I CAN GIVE U ANOTHER LINK , MAY BE EASY IN ENGLISH MORE THAN THE OTHER
http://www.islam-guide.com/frm-ch1-1-h.htm
WITING UR REPLY,
REGARDS AND SALAMSmile

06:24 AM Mar 15 2009 |

moonman

moonman

United Kingdom

Salam All and Welcome Novita… Actually I'm so happy with your creative discussion…  I'm really so impressed( vielen Dank)

May be for some, I will write In Deutsch, but as a way to Improve our English and for our dear friends here I will make my talk in English, only for what I feel It’s better to convey or express it in Deutsch especially for @Novita@Smile

06:29 AM Mar 15 2009 |

moonman

moonman

United Kingdom

Wahre Freude und innerer Friede entstehen durch die Unterwerfung unter die Befehle des Schöpfers und Erhalters dieser Welt. Gott sagt im Quran:

Wahrlich,im Gedenken Gottes werden die Herzen ruhig.  (Quran, 13:28)Wer sich andererseits vom Quran abwendet, wird in dieser Welt ein schweres Leben haben. Gott sagt:

Und dem, der sich von Meiner Mahnung,abkehrt, wird ein Leben in Drangsal beschieden sein, und am Tage der Auferstehung werden Wir ihn blind vor Uns führen.  (Quran, 20:124)

06:32 AM Mar 15 2009 |