Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

For non Muslim ;

hh64

Syrian Arab Republic

Dears non Muslim ;you walking off the road, while Muslim are walking on the road , it may looks strange but this is the truth, all are wrong ,but Muslim .
Dears ; it’s not a stigmatizing any one , it isn’t locking down to non Muslim ,
Dears ; you may say “ it is a ridiculous , Muslims are just groups of terrorist here and their , Muslims are groups of ignorant , Muslims are so and so… “ ,yes; there are few ,but they never represent Islam , nevertheless ; only the real Muslims on the right way I’m saying “the real Muslim only “, where non Muslim are walking off the right way ,.
Muslim obey the god and worshipping him as he instructs all human to do so, while non Muslim are thinking that ; if they develop the means of prosper life for humanity and establish the Justice on the earth, then, they will be granted a blesses of the God , and shall reward them paradise , yes Dears ; it will be, but in one conditions; if they embrace Islam only, this is the condition , and that what God said in Quran , God ordain all human to follow his last message “Quran , which he almighty, has sent down to all human , subsequently ,there is no choice for human to obey or to reject.
It’s God instruction, it’s God constitution, the God has taken oath own himself to recreate all human once again for judgement day.
Dears , its every individual ;either to seek the truth or to ignore it , , and it is every one’s responsibility to shape his own destiny “ hells or paradise” ,all that will based on the degree of righteousness , the righteousness which is measured according to Islamic criteria only ,not by human being’s values or Christianity, or Judaism which were valid before Islam , but now and after QURAN had been sent down to all human , again ,to all human ,not only to Arab or Muslims , and God stated that he “almighty” shall not accept only those who accepted his message and consider Quran as the most critical issue in you’re his/her life ,because Quran is the book of God “ Alla”.
Dears non Muslim , I know that it’s premature for you to accept the idea so easy , moreover ,I do believe that there might by who has fed up or even getting overwrought upon hearing the word of Islam , especially those who’s under the influence of the anti-Islam’s propaganda.
Dears ; Islam is like an invaluable diamond in a bag ,but the bag is stained and locks very dirty ,therefore, those whose look at the bag from outside ;they see only a dirty bag ,while those who thoroughly and independently seek the true fact ,they know how much the cost of the bag is!!
Dear non Muslim; don’t give a chance to devil or those who hate Islam to misleads you, you are responsible on your Owens and you will be questioned for that by God in hereafter.
Dears ; “ the victory is not to win the battle of this life ,and ignoring the fearful destiny in the doomsday, The real victory is; when you guarantee the prosper eternal life , nevertheless the cost you pay now .
The success is not supremely dominating the world or even to concord outer space or galaxies in this shore life.
The real success; is that, when guarantee the eternal life as prosper as no one can imagine,
The real success is to guarantee the contentment and approval of the God, and that will not be possible if you deny his orders and his instructions he almighty sent down to all human by angle to prophet Muhammad who is the last prophet to all human.
Wishing you all the best dear non Muslim

02:02 PM Mar 13 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

moonman

moonman

United Kingdom

I know that most of Ebaby's members already know that I was Christian (Catholic) and I converted to Islam because just I couldn't find the meaning of creater and life itself in my previous religion, I got closer to Islam slowly but in a logic way which always believe in,,, I found in Islam may desires of happiness which I hadn't before, In Islam I'm commanded to respect and serve my family especially my parents. But I was unware of that.

In Islam, my duty is not to get the pleasure for myself only but to other and help needy people which make the socity so strong and integrated together and that one reason makes Islam Stand strongly till nowdays. Islam is not a life or bridge for the hereafter but it's a life and for both lifes here and hereafter, In Quran, every single issue which concerns is explained, even regarding sciences…

My principle now is " If I Know God, Surely I Know everything regrading me and my life, but If lost God, surely I lost eveything"

Oh my Lord forgive me and give me power and ability to thank you for what You gave it to me… Your greatest gift "ISLAM".

Salam

06:53 AM Mar 15 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

Genau, und andere, wie zb. ich, scheinen och bis jetzt zu wissen was du von Juden und Andersdenkenden haelts.

Die weniger schönen Seiten deiner Bekehrung und wie es deine Weltanschauung geändert hat, verheimlichst du natürlich.

:(

07:47 AM Mar 15 2009 |

moonman

moonman

United Kingdom

Liebster, Fabs1

bin ich so reinigt und ich bin nicht sicher, um was Sie macht, bedeuten dadurch, dass ich weniger schöne Seiten habe, bitte Versuch, Ihr Gemüt nicht Leidenschaft zu beurteilen, als ich erzählt habe, dass vorher aber statt, dass Sie nur jeden wollen, den Weg, dass Sie machen, denkt. Undecided

08:00 AM Mar 15 2009 |

moonman

moonman

United Kingdom

Übrigens Werde ich Sie haben irgendeine Wurzeln in Deutschland Machen. Ich frage mich nur!!!!???

08:04 AM Mar 15 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

welcome back MOONMAN,
we miss u a lot!....it is good to come now to illustrate for Novita in deutch the scientific miracles and how it appeared in this century and how mohhamed (pbuh) know it from 1430…
u can do it better than meSmile

08:27 AM Mar 15 2009 |

moonman

moonman

United Kingdom

Brother Osesame,,, I'm glad too to find you here,, and I will be so pleased with your valued posts and comments.

@Novita@ are most welcome to discuss with me either in Detusch(in mail or here) or in English…

09:33 AM Mar 15 2009 |

zanaz

zanaz

Algeria

I clearly refer some Muslims who are fanatics. or are you claiming that there are no fanatics among Muslims?

If he claimed that there are no Muslims fanatics, the haddeth of the prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, would be enough to clear it more.

I will continue to show hostilities who are against secular ethics, be it muslims,

Talking about secularism and Islam is a long topic, but I'll bring it from the end.

Here you say that secularism is better than Islam. I don't have to refute this claim with you or any non-Muslim cause it doesn't concern you.

For me, your sentence is a great offense to me cause I believe that secularism is evil and lead to tragedy in my country, so I'm completly against any Muslim adopts your opinion ( after all, they are free) or any non-Muslim tells me that. I would be more kind to those who claims Christianity, Judaism or Hiduism is a better way of life, but secularism…Defenitely NO.

12:32 PM Mar 15 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

Matrix, don't cryCry.....moonman can teach u one day….but if he has a free time…..but not now….:)Wink

welcome back ZanazSmile

12:35 PM Mar 15 2009 |

zanaz

zanaz

Algeria

Thanks Osesame. I hope your life goes well, brother:)

BTW, best wishes to you, Moonman and Abdrahman in your interesting discussion with Novita. I really like it.

12:39 PM Mar 15 2009 |

sunay

sunay

Turkey

Hi Forum-Writers,

I am very sure that the non-believers have their own reason why they think as they think.

Why don't you accept that not everyone is thinking like you. 

01:00 PM Mar 15 2009 |