Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what will you do?

srimathi

India

Hi Friends,

I have a friend whos name is Hari. I got him as a friend 3 years back… Do you know how nice he was?

Recently we had an inevitable situation to say goodbye to each other as because we had some missunderstanding. I thought, it would be solved soon, and our friendship will continue just like it was before.

I was trying to call him for more than a month. He seems to have no intrest to talking to me and didn't attend my call at all. Atlast i tried calling him from my sister's mobile, he took the phone and said," tell me.." I was very angry and scolded him very badly for not attending my call for a long time.. He just said that his girl friend doesn't believing our friendship and so he don't want to talk to me anymore.. 

I couldn't recollect that situation yet.. I thought he is my best friend ever and our friendship will prolong for years… But it came to an end in three years.. Oh my god, I am crying still. I couldn't get out of that pain yet.

Finally i sent him a messagae saying, though you doesn't want my friendship," i would love to say you as my best friend ever. I won't disturb you anymore. take care

Today I thought of sending a mail but i didn't do that, and expressing my pain in this post.

My brain asks me to leave him just like that… But my soul doesn't want to do that actually..

Now my question is, what will you do if you have the same problem and you had a situation to leave your best friend for his girlfriend?

awaiting for your responds.

Srimathi.

02:06 PM Mar 31 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Star39

Star39

Russian Federation

first of all – you are talking about yourself only.. what you feel and what you want..

did you ever ask yourself a question – what he wants? and why he behaves like that?.. if you did but didn't get any answers, then my dear, im afraid you better leave this person.. if he doesn't want any contact with you, that's already a sign smth's really wrong with ur relationships..

you know friendship, same as love, is something what you can't put "under pressure".. u r trying to get this person back no matter what, cause u believe he can be same good like he was earlier.. but what if he doesn't want that..

darling, world changes every day.. and people are changing.. who knows what exactly influenced him to start being the person he is now, and who knows is it worth or not to continue all your efforts to get him back..

just please, don't be so sad.. i know how hard it is – to lose ur friend.. just believe in best.. and everything will be alright.. ok? :) 

02:37 PM Mar 31 2009 |

fionalee

fionalee

United Kingdom

Dear friend if u are not lover of him dont be sad.frndship can be loss for lover order its usual.if 1 door close other door must open for friendship n u can get more best frnd than him.

05:06 PM Mar 31 2009 |

folvarchuk

folvarchuk

Russian Federation

Don't worry, dear srimathi! It's pitty, but sometimes the Love is stronger than Friendship. Now, the girl who so favourite by him – it's  all what he think about! But don't doubt, after some time, his feel will decline a little. And you'll see, that he'll recollect all his old friends. Don't you trust me? :)

07:01 PM Mar 31 2009 |

srimathi

India

Hi Friends,

Thanks you so much for all your  supports and condolence!

Srimathi.

05:46 AM Apr 01 2009 |