Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you dare to speak out the worst thing you have ever done?

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

The worst thing i have done is i ever wrote down on a piece of paper:"*and her mother are two fuking retared ." when i was in elementary school and then put it into her mother's desk istead of saying it in front of themEmbarassed....God forgives me…......

03:30 AM Apr 08 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

if i misunderstood you, SORRY ! B&B

05:00 AM Apr 11 2007 |

samkat

Philippines

It depends..if i believe that such thing needs to be kept secret then why should i speak that out? Undecided

05:59 AM Apr 11 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

nop its allright no problem at all .

03:24 PM Apr 11 2007 |

flaming_twilight

Viet Nam

To me, i think speaking out the worst thing is not easy.i have ever done a lot of worst thing but then,i just can regret and extremelly sad.I cry, scream a lot because i know that, noone can help me.i can't face with my family if they know.i must cheer myself up, encourage myself and try to repair, to change to be more better. i have been trying everyday and i know it's no far day for me.

06:37 PM Apr 23 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

hey you are being so harsh on ya self try being cooler you know i bet ya the things i do are worse than the ones you do … its ok to speak it out you know it makes you feel better .

10:58 AM Apr 24 2007 |

cathyz

cathyz

China

Run in a wrong person in my sensation path!

01:27 PM Oct 10 2007 |

danny_lary

danny_lary

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Smokin' a way too much weed at a rave party then drive my car.

If you, young people who's reading this,  don't smoke, stay that pure and never start. All my smoky friends stopped and it's better like that ! 

03:43 PM Oct 10 2007 |