Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What is love

Marton

Marton

China

different cultures in different countries i would like to know your understanding of love I have lost my love Maybe i do not know what is love

02:01 PM Apr 04 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Eydo

Eydo

Turkey

YOU START, BEGIN EVERYTHING WITH HIS NAME ALLAH=BISMILLAH ISLAM=LOVE DISCOVER REAL LOVE IF YOU DISCOVER REAL LOVE YOU WANT TO DIE BECAUSE YOU WILL SEE YOUR LOVER AND HELPER AFTER DIE… 

WE REALY LOVE ALLAH C.C. and we know ALLAH C.C. love us too. WE REALY LOVE HZ.MUHAMMED (S.A.S), HZ.ISA (JESUS) HZ.MUSA AND ALL PROPHETS WE REALY LOVE ALL PEOPLE THERE IS LOVE IN THE OUR FAITH HEART NO OTHER THING JUST LOVE FOR YOU OPEN YOUR EYE OF HEART….... LOVE,TULIP AND ROSE ARE COMEING WHICH ORGAN DO YOU SEE YOUR DREAM?....HOW DO YOU SEE YOUR DREAMS BUT YOUR EYES ARE CLOSE….. THERE IS NO LIGHT TO SEEDREAM….. WE NEED A LIGHT TO SEE AND LOOK BUT NO LIGHT IN DREAM THENOUR BADY IS PIECE OF MEATARE YOU PIECE OF MEAT? OR YOU ARE BADY AND SOUL when we died, we will meet and see our helper and lover . we will be happy smile ALLAH C.C. think, plan,organize and create us because ALLAHC.C. LOVE US. you can see GOD at all world AND EVERY THING AND EVERY WHERE .LOOK,SEE, FEEL AND SMILE ALL YOUR HEART. DISCOVER HIM www.saidnur.com www.nur.web.tr

01:52 PM Apr 09 2009 |

babyfacell

babyfacell

China

sometimes love is warm as the sun .

sometimes love is powerfull of courage.

sometimes love is hurts by blind judge.

03:26 PM Apr 09 2009 |

sweet_princes (:

Turkey

love is just a headacheSealed

09:34 PM Apr 09 2009 |

leo

Uzbekistan

there are a lot of topics about love . i think it is unnessessary to repeat it again.

07:27 AM Apr 10 2009 |

:-(

India

Lasting love is based on understanding, maturity and submission to each other. It requires careful nurturing, attention, faith and devotion. Physical lust plays an important role but still it is just one aspect of a the whole thing. Love is a bondage to creat freedom and room for further development in each one's personality. It shouldn't curb or crush one for the convenience of other, pleasure of one on the cost of other. Love between a pair is real if it cares for the society and humanity. Devoid of social concerns, a selfish pair can never enjoy the real glimps of a true relationship.

08:16 AM Apr 10 2009 |

zhangcaijun37

China

what is love?

I think you are thinking over her or him.he or she  is happy .you are happy.

09:33 AM Apr 10 2009 |

Marton

Marton

China

After a long period of reflection i think LOVE IS unfair  

04:00 PM Apr 16 2009 |

PauloSaningo

Mozambique

Love is the most powerful feeling that exists on earth.

Love is inexplicable !

09:35 AM Apr 17 2009 |

PauloSaningo

Mozambique

Love is the most powerful feeling that exists on earth.

Love is inexplicable !. 

09:36 AM Apr 17 2009 |

dhouha89

dhouha89

Tunisia

I haven't experienced it but I can say that it's sthg between dream and reality,sadness and happiness,earth and heaven

what do u think of this?

11:06 AM Apr 17 2009 |