Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What is love

Marton

Marton

China

different cultures in different countries i would like to know your understanding of love I have lost my love Maybe i do not know what is love

02:01 PM Apr 04 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

gulzhan

China

i think a real love was once in the life

02:37 PM Apr 17 2009 |

meghag

meghag

Qatar

Dhouha you are happy for not experienced. You can’t think how much Lucky you are? If lover hate/ silent without saying anything or misunderstand happend its deep sadness.

07:53 AM Apr 18 2009 |

jannylee1118

China

i don't know what love!

03:33 PM Apr 18 2009 |

JoAnna

JoAnna

Poland

I think love is happiness and sadness, it's pain, it's the reason for tears. When you love someone, you only want the happiness for your lover, even he doesn't love you, even he wants to be with other person… Love is really hard, but it makes us people in this cruel world…

05:17 PM Apr 19 2009 |

darc

darc

Saudi Arabia

will longe time since i say some thing …......any way !!

love you ask about let see Cool

just think of it like the sun in the none time and the moon in the night time you can imagine the feeling between cold in the night and heat in the none mostly in my mind they 2 miss each other …....but think what will happin when the 2 become in 1 place moon and the sun …..to behonest i forget the name it is 1 day every year…...... the Q here try to get the point ?

01:54 AM Apr 20 2009 |

gulzhan

China

I think love is the most beautiful thing.

Without love life is no significance,

05:41 AM Apr 20 2009 |