Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

How often do u fall in love?

irunya

irunya

Ukraine

So, tell me…

06:53 AM Apr 05 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Darcyhu

Darcyhu

China

yes, irunya should tell us first.

the first time i fall in love is that days when i study in the university, two years later ,i fall in love with another girls, and one years later ,we got married

07:32 AM Apr 05 2009 |

neil

neil

India

well i have fallen in love only once. that was  very good time of my life. it gives wonderful felling when someone loves u and cares for you. yet i didn't get mey love but i am happy for those moments which i have enjoyed with her…......

07:46 AM Apr 05 2009 |

irunya

irunya

Ukraine

thnak you for answers)))) It was interesting to read.))))

What about me.. I fall in love very often and every time it seems to be smth real and like a relationship for a long time. And everytime it has unpleasant end… may be because I'm too open-hearted for the person I like. And my last relationship finished 1 mounth ago, and it was terrible end, it was aweful… so, now I notice, that I am afraid of men. I have several friends, and one of them can be my boyfriend, but now for me it is …. I feel like I don't wanna be with somebody, I don't wan't any touch, kiss, or more. Will it last for a long time or no, for me it is for the first time I don't wan't to fall in love and I can't…So that's my story.

12:03 PM Apr 05 2009 |

Yas202

Saudi Arabia

well  .. 

to be honest I fell in love once ..  that time I didn't know even who I was , I only thought about my heart  without any awarness of the consequences of love.

Now. I have studied from my live  what the love means, it carries many things that we should understand.

02:26 PM Apr 05 2009 |

irunya

irunya

Ukraine

Thank you, dear)))))

I think I can handle it))

04:22 PM Apr 05 2009 |

Blacklistmember

Germany

I always fall in love with online girls.So it is not last forever.I find someone when one relation is broken down.lolz

12:31 PM Apr 06 2009 |

shimin1212

shimin1212

China

how often?such a weird question

love just come occasually….

12:40 PM Apr 06 2009 |

:-(

India

Infact a realistic question.

02:01 PM Apr 06 2009 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

humm, had crush on many , but did fall in love only once.

03:54 PM Apr 06 2009 |

cheeta

Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

fall in love ?

hmmmmm .it is a hard question .actully .iam stell wating for true love .bceause these days it's dificullt thing findin love .yse there is som boys that i liked befor but love some one   no.Laughing

09:52 PM Apr 06 2009 |