Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Why did u choose ur nickname 2 b ur nickname??

Jinn_daniels

India

Heres a thng i’ve been wntng to knw,why did u chose ur nickname 2 b wht it is,my nick name is my name,so thts pretty clear,bt why did u chose tht particular nickname ovr the othr billions of names??.....

09:04 AM Apr 07 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

khaled m

khaled m

Lebanon

this is my real name

11:00 AM Apr 07 2009 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

:D hmm…

mine is so diffirent, ppl say so..

I chosed it, Becz i used to cry a lot when i was a baby.

So my parents supposed i was an insane, idiot..

Becoz i really used to cry a lot without a reason.. and hit my head to the walls when i was angry :D But then i learned writting and reading with myself when i was 3.5 years old.. then proved > i am not insane.. i am a wise girl :D

Then suddenly i changed and became a naughy kid :)

I used to

..................catch cats and throw when to the pool,

...climb trees,

...........hit other kids,

..............chivy the little birds and chickens,

....break glasses,

make little kids eat salt :D  by force :D

:)))

Then suddenly i again changed :D and became a very mature girl.. I was really so mature even be a naught.. I understand social life so well.

And asked a lot dififrent questions..

Most of them were about Allah, Heaven and tecnology :D

Then i really couldn't cry easyly.. Even i need crying a lot..

I couldn't cry when i wanted to cry..

SO I CHOSED THAT NICKNAME .. :) CAN I CRY ? :)

11:16 AM Apr 07 2009 |

Star39

Star39

Russian Federation

Star cause im interested in everything concerning space.. stars, planets, galaxies etc..

39 cause:

1) my favorite numbers are 3 and 9

2) the place i live in uses the code 39 on its vehicle registration plate (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vehicle_registration_plates_of_Russia)

11:30 AM Apr 07 2009 |

zezem

zezem

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

in my homeland wasp is named "zezem"

I have choosed it bcz I like wasps ;)

06:22 AM Apr 08 2009 |

Dissipator

Dissipator

Ukraine

Kristi-1986: "My nick – my real name"

Assume your parents had a lot of kids… Otherwise I don't see a need to number them…

07:55 AM Apr 08 2009 |

beautifulmind78

Syrian Arab Republic

I chose my nickname coz i believe in the beauty of the mind! and usually what attracts me first with anyone is their mind and way of thinking :)    78 is my birth year 1978 :)

12:32 PM Apr 13 2009 |

doha-e-b

doha-e-b

Israel

my nickname is my real name,I didn't know which nickname i will choose then I choosed the truth my real name.

02:36 PM Apr 13 2009 |

Jinn_daniels

India

Ha ha ha,mynote,u’d b glad 2 knw,i poste ths thread,thnkng abt ur name only,n thn thr was cic,thnks 4 sharng ur bizzar n intrstng stories guys,n seiyf i dnt agree with u,c nickname makes ur 1st impressn on ppl,so ur nicknamd represents u 2 d wrld

07:00 PM Apr 13 2009 |

dhouha89

dhouha89

Tunisia

first of all it is my real name and I use it everywhere on line

second I love it cause it's the choice of the most beautiful creature in this world my LOVELY  MUM

Dhouha means the time between night and day let's say around 17:00,18:00

07:51 PM Apr 13 2009 |

violet166

violet166

Poland

I chose this nickaname because it's my name in english, I don't use my real name; in polish, so for people from ebaby and other website I'm only Violet, that's all, oh, and these number, only 'Violet' was occupied :/ and I wanted this nickname so I added numbers ;)

09:46 PM Apr 13 2009 |