Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

I need help---a sex relating problem

lucybaby219

China

my boyfriend and I have been dating for nearly a month , everything is going on so well….....except for one thing, it's only 2 weeks ago that we got to the third base :having sex, he has no idea about my clitoris and is quite clumsy working on that….well, i don't say much about it, many men don't know about that area which they thought they knew, sorry to say that, but it's true.

what really frustrates me is that my boyfriend couldn't get 100% hard…...he enjoys kissing and touching me…....but it seems that he has problem getting in…..what quite astonished me is that he kept on saying we need some lube next time!—-which makes me feel that it's my problem!! i feel humiliated! I don't need any lube, it's just he couldn't get hard!my boyfriend said he loves me , but i have a feeling that he is not  really into my body ,  once when we are in the middle of that "thing"...he even said he was too tired and suggested why not we just watch a movie instead, it was a big turn off! but still, i didn't tell him what i think, or should I? he was quite frustrated by work these days and drank a lot of alcohol. maybe he is tired, or not really?

He is a really nice guy and treats me well, i don't want to dump him, but the sex….....what can i do about it??

10:54 AM Apr 08 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

adrianasparvolli

Brazil

Dissipator

Don´t you think that Chinese people will be hurt reading they can´t speak english well??

For you they are stupid or what?

I think that everybody is able to have a good english!!!!

05:47 PM Apr 13 2009 |

Dissipator

Dissipator

Ukraine

Don´t you think that Chinese people will be hurt reading they can´t speak english well??
And you think I give a damn?
For you they are stupid or what?
Sure guys who invented gunpowder canot be that stupid…
I think that everybody is able to have a good english!!!!
I think that everybody is able to find a clitor at least with help of a compass and an anatomical atlas!!!! (does it sound convincing enough or with two more exclamation marks it'd be better?)

06:34 PM Apr 13 2009 |

lucybaby219

China

Things aren't getting better these days…... i spent two nights at my boyfriend's place and we didn't have sex even once! the "Foreplay" is ok, but just as we are about to do the intercourse ( he still has problem getting hard), he always distracts my attention by saying " are you hungry? shall we have something to eat? " or "shall we watch a movie" or just "i'm tired sweetie, shall we just sleep? " i'm really pissed off, and what can i say?

my boyfriend said his previous relationship is a girl he knew in the nightclub, their relationship is mostly about "sex", he said i'm totally different and he treated our relationship really seriously, how ironic is that…......he didn't even want to have sex with me!

he sensed my disappointment in bed and kept on saying sorry. he drinks a lot and his work is giving him a hard time recently, he said he 's under pressure and really tired, what am i gonna say?? 

11:16 AM Apr 16 2009 |

Joshuazhou

China

I think you should gather more informations from his working,to verify if his workload and work pressure is really big.this will affect man's erection function absolutely;and also you should check if he has any other girl or woman outside.Finally,you should take him to hospital and have a body check,see if there is any physical problem.

01:58 PM Apr 16 2009 |

Dissipator

Dissipator

Ukraine

…......he didn't even want to have sex with me

Show us your photo… Perhaps  that's not completely his fault…

10:46 AM Apr 17 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

Ever thought of keeping your sex problems among your female friends or in private?

Ebaby. with aound 1 million members, is hardly the confidential space that you want.

02:45 PM Apr 17 2009 |