Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you have boyfriend or girlfriend?

91patii

91patii

Poland

hmm do u have ? if u have what dou think about urs relationship .. :)

its good or not? :)

advantages and disadvantages relatioship :)

05:08 PM Apr 09 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

gado

Ghana

I don’t have a girlfriend.I will be glad to know how it feel like.Can someone tell me?

09:54 PM Apr 11 2009 |

batman_20

Germany

do you lıke

blond man

10:27 PM Apr 11 2009 |

basketballer

Turkey

mm… i don't have girlfriend..maybe t looks difficult situation but on the other hand, it's so comfortable an nice:)   maybe later???

11:23 PM Apr 11 2009 |

Gina Kuang

Gina Kuang

China

oh,I am too young to reply the question.I just 16.But my classmates have found their BF or GF.I don't agree with them.

12:38 AM Apr 12 2009 |

nike12580

nike12580

China

yeah ,,,i don 't have a girlfriend .but i want it .i think it will be a good experience if you find it .

02:33 AM Apr 12 2009 |

Zambuka

Zambuka

United States

91 patii :) that’s wonderful what you know what’s love ! But sometimes love makes us hurt :( love can control our mind , but we can’t . . . ! It’s very difficult to understand that person whom you like and even love don’t care about you , your feelings !
’ can i cry ’ , can i ask you some questions ?
have you tried to say him about your love ? Or you are afraid to destroy your friendship ? I’ll be waiting for your answer :)

06:20 AM Apr 12 2009 |

Zambuka

Zambuka

United States

Billy boy , how should i understand that it’s the very man ? How can i learn the word love man ?

08:25 AM Apr 12 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

Zambuka : i talk with my bf about our love..even about our future! i want to be with him all my life.! i know thats he is only mine! for ever.. but everybody knows how is life.. nobody know about it !

i think when i wont with him a will be friend with him still :) ehehe :)

Pieter1992: i think girls of 16 or 17 are ready for love.. :) as we know girls are more intelligent than boys :p hehe ;) but its good.. :) more than 15 years we know whats love.. and we can understand it :) ehehe :) and relationship doesnt always during 4 months :// xD im with my bf for 2 years and 3 months :] so long, isnt ? ;] 

i have so many friends who are with this bf or gf more than 1 years or 2.. and i have classmate who is with her bf for 3,5 years !! u know :] soo long ;)

09:30 AM Apr 12 2009 |

doubai

doubai

China

i dont have boyfriend.even i never fall in love..but i am happy..i have a lot of good friend~~:)

09:34 AM Apr 12 2009 |

Zambuka

Zambuka

United States

91 patii , How did you meet with your boyfriend ? It would be nice to hear your love story :)

09:34 AM Apr 12 2009 |