Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you have boyfriend or girlfriend?

91patii

91patii

Poland

hmm do u have ? if u have what dou think about urs relationship .. :)

its good or not? :)

advantages and disadvantages relatioship :)

05:08 PM Apr 09 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

91patii

91patii

Poland

i met himon the Net :p i wrote to him..we was writing for a long time..then we told on the swimming pool..we were dancing in the disco..and he invited me to new Year's Eve;) ofc i went there with my friend..but she drank XD haha and little slept.. :p so i was with my bf :P ( but it wasnt my bf yet it this party ) then after it..he invited me for walking..i was so happy and exhausted :D so i went with him..we told, kissed, hugged :p and after 2 weeks we were togehter.. until now :PP

10:16 AM Apr 12 2009 |

Zambuka

Zambuka

United States

Really beautiful story :) by the way, how old are you ? And did you meet with your bf at this site or somewhere else?

10:59 AM Apr 12 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

im 18 in June ;)

no no my bf live in my city.. near me :PP ehehe ;) i wrote to him to polish communicate ''gadu-gadu' :D:D

11:12 AM Apr 12 2009 |

louisa_happy

China

i am single

11:44 AM Apr 12 2009 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

No :)

11:54 AM Apr 12 2009 |

Zambuka

Zambuka

United States

:) he he ! Be happy with your boyfriend ;)

11:56 AM Apr 12 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

hehe thx :)

01:10 PM Apr 12 2009 |

Zambuka

Zambuka

United States

I don’t wanna be cheated by boys from my republic (dagestan) , they are angry , rude , and not understandable !
the girls from Dagestan will understand why i’m telling this about our boys :) it’s the truth !

02:01 PM Apr 12 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

ouu so bad.. :(

02:56 PM Apr 12 2009 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

Zambuka

Zambuka

Russian Federation

91 patii :) that’s wonderful what you know what’s love ! But sometimes love makes us hurt :( love can control our mind , but we can’t . . . ! It’s very difficult to understand that person whom you like and even love don’t care about you , your feelings !
can i cry ’ , can i ask you some questions ?
have you tried to say him about your love ? Or you are afraid to destroy your friendship ? I’ll be waiting for your answer :)

I already date with him.. But he is a firend for me more than a bf :D

I see him so.. :)

03:02 PM Apr 12 2009 |