Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what do you think of gay,,,,,,i think it's good

friday6000

China

no matter what does gay said,,, i think so many people can’t understand their lifes,,,but we really have to get a good surroundings to themselves after all, we are people…we are person it’s not any objects,,we have the emotions and feelings ,, may be they were havn’t any troubles(makes) but we must go to forgive themslves
any one didn’t like to get the different lives (have to go to stand the pressures),,,,IF THey CAN get the good choice
i think they would like to get the ordinary lives,,,it’s not like this it’s not always their faults and mistakes ,,,,we should and we must take the good actions to protect their hearts and don’t go to hurt themleves
but the are different //////we know that so many factors ,,,for examples,,they can’t get the good protections and get the right and good rights to live well ,,,or the natural reasons,,,afterall…..so many and so many leads to the bad results,,,we should keep calm,,,and go to face the “events”,,it’s not like easy…some time.we should stand the gay’s side,,,to prove our persons is a great world,,,,,,,this is just mind ….but i really i want to we can get so many people hands…don’t ignore themselves,,,,,,thanks to everyone,,,,,
because you had a good heart

10:09 AM Apr 09 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

everyone has the right to choose his/her life . As long as they like gay life and it doesn't hurt others, it is acceptable….........

01:59 PM Apr 09 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

hey i think gays rock they are the best and by the way gd subject..

03:20 PM Apr 09 2007 |

endurereality

United States

I agree 100%

09:26 PM Nov 20 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

I think a person's sexual preference and activity is all fine as long as it doesn't infringe on anyone else's rights. Pretty much like everything else. 

03:57 AM Nov 21 2008 |

freak princess

Jordan

are u all crazy or u r kidding??

wut the hell r u saying r u drunk coz these words r stupid

god made men and wemon to engaged to get married to get a liiiiiiiiiife ppl it's totaly insain man wid awoman juuuuuuust gays r  crazy and make agd topic nxt time nt this shit topic

god u r f***ing craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy

07:37 PM Nov 21 2008 |

yves7844

yves7844

France

you are true , dear Candice , i  agree too !

06:02 AM Nov 22 2008 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

oooh poor gays, u ve broken my heart for u….and i hope to go to hell to rest in peace and practise what u want hotly..Wink

06:21 AM Nov 22 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

who else do you hope goes to hell?

07:04 AM Nov 22 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

Nice to know. Should I ask why?

08:46 AM Nov 22 2008 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

u know why from along time ….u like repeating words why?...

08:58 AM Nov 22 2008 |