Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What should she do, if she fell in love , but can't tell about her feelings

Zambuka

Zambuka

United States

If one girl fell in love with one boy , but can’t tell him about her feelings , what would she do ? How can she tell him about her love ?

04:57 PM Apr 11 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

:-(

India

She could tell his mail id here. All of us will help her!

05:07 PM Apr 11 2009 |

Zambuka

Zambuka

United States

But if she is afraid of his decision , may be he doesn’t care ?

06:37 PM Apr 11 2009 |

Reem naser

Reem naser

Saudi Arabia

she  must don't  tell  heFoot in mouth

she  must  still silent about her loveEmbarassed

05:47 AM Apr 12 2009 |

Zambuka

Zambuka

United States

But how long must she be silent ?

06:06 AM Apr 12 2009 |

Fly fish

Fly fish

China

yeah i agree with Reem. just keep silent. if that boy didn't love her,  did it makes  sense to tell the boy the feeling. i don't think so. maybe the girl can be one of  good friends of him. if he likes her , then tell him .this is a happy ending. isn't it.

08:00 AM Apr 12 2009 |

jack   liu

jack liu

China

love  is  the  need   to  win  .   i  think  that  girl  can't   do nothing  .she  can  write  a  letter  that  tell   him   she   like  him  in   April  Fools'  day  or   she  can  ask  one    good   friend  of   the   boy   " what   feelings  does  he  have  with   the   girl ?"  certainly  , the  inquirer   shoud  be  reliable . at  least  that  everyone  will  not  embarrassing  .

08:29 AM Apr 12 2009 |

Fly fish

Fly fish

China

it's so stupid to tell someone u love him or her on April Fools' day.   the boy will think u just make jokes. he will not belive u anymore.

08:36 AM Apr 12 2009 |

Zambuka

Zambuka

United States

Really difficult situation . . .all the views diverge :( but girl is still silent . . .

10:43 AM Apr 12 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

she should meet with him..and tell him about her feelings.. i think its the best solution :)

10:51 AM Apr 12 2009 |

louisa_happy

China

could you tell us the details why she cannot tell the boy her feelings.

for her own problems or just because that she is afraid that the boy won't accept her love?

if the reason is the later one,i think she needn't keep silent.

just tell the boy her real feelings.if the boy don't like her,doesn't matter,she has done her best to find her happiness.and also they can be just friends.if the boy like her,then it's a happy ending.

think about that if the boy is also hesitate to love,how pity!~

12:12 PM Apr 12 2009 |