Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Tulips time in Istanbul !!! Especially for Women!

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

All these tulips for you all :))) All photos were taken by me and this video was created by my wife.

Be happy and healthy.Zeus

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1226882068654400351

09:53 AM Apr 13 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

You're welcome.

10:21 AM Apr 13 2009 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Yeap for you and you all :) Thanks for your nice words.

12:12 PM Apr 13 2009 |

sabahstar

sabahstar

Turkey

nice!!!!!!!!!!

03:47 PM Apr 13 2009 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

:)))

Yeaa it is time to steal that super tulips for me :))

I love you, ISTANBUL :)

05:56 PM Apr 13 2009 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Hi Talknow, I'm okay, no problem.Everthing is okay in my life, hope yours is also like that?

And Hakimi, What a humarist person you are, you told ''Tulips for women and women for men''  but I say  ''Everthing for women, also men'' I guess you didn't like this word:) I can see your face after read that:)

Hi Sabah star, She ai, C.I.C, hope all you are well.

Be happy and healthy :)

10:05 PM Apr 13 2009 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

to be under control of woman!!! What an interesting thing it is! Why will you be under control of woman or woman will be under control of man? Yes, I guess This is most important point at relationship, why do we want to control our partners? Maybe, because  we don't find our real partner! Maybe, because of power!  Maybe… Just I trust, men or women must have free time for their hobbies, their friends but it must not disturb their relationship I mean not %100 freedom. Imagine, you are marriage, have a child and you will want to be %100 freedom and you will go to travel for 1 year later you will always be near your friends,.... Is it possible? If you think it is possible , don't get married:)  By the way, it is not to be under control, it is responsibility of relationship ! don't get afraid to get responsibility my friend! 

03:36 PM Apr 14 2009 |

arwenist

arwenist

Turkey

istanbul is more beautiful with tulips , i live in istanbul and i love it

06:41 PM Apr 14 2009 |

sunay

sunay

Turkey

Zeus, welcome back with an interesting flower from Istanbul.

I have just seen your video. It is really wonderful. Thanks for sharing the beauty with us.

Hey Hakimi,

You seem to be a poet with your lovely sentence: tulips for women and women for men ?

clever thought!... 

see you

07:34 PM Apr 14 2009 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

thanks Zeus, it's so nice Smile

and your words is so nice about women( to be under control of woman ) we are under control of life, but the love is a responsibility.. it's not easy to bear its consequence hahhaaha .. am i sure ? Smile

hakimi, tulips for women and women for men . so nice words ( but i think you say that as an eastern man hhhh :P )

08:11 PM Apr 14 2009 |

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

awwwww coool flowers :D and the music So nice :D

keep on…...

08:28 PM Apr 14 2009 |