Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

The Advantage of being an Arab!!!!!

osesame

osesame

Egypt

An old arab man live near New York for more than 40 yrsAnd one day, decided to plant “Potatoes” in his house garden and some vegetables, but he know that he is alone and aged so he is not able to do that himself…and has a son  study in one of Paris’ colleges….and the old man send him an email describing the problem..  “Dear son.I’m sad that i can’t plant “Potatoes” in the garden, and I’m sure if u were here, u would help me in digging and planting it”Love uUr father And in the next day, the old man received a message from his son saying : my dear father….plz, don’t touch the garden coz I hided “ things” in it…..Love u muchUr sonAnd in the 4 pm the FPI and Police visit the oldman house, and start searching the garden inch by inch….but found nothing, so leaved the house disappointedly!!In the next day, the old man received an email from his son saying: Dear father….i hope the garden has been digged now and u can plant “ potatoes” …that’s all what I can do for u from hereUr sonWink

09:44 AM Apr 16 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

osesame

osesame

Egypt

hi Blink

even here i 'll be racistWink....hahaha…..arab r envied for every thing hahahaSurprised..

i think this is the only adavantgeLaughing

11:34 AM Apr 16 2009 |

Novita

Novita

Germany

Nice Arab son! I think everyone should have one! Cool

12:56 PM Apr 16 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

then Novita, u should marry an arab guyCool....Wink

01:03 PM Apr 16 2009 |

Jinn_daniels

India

I wud c ths as a joke,n its pretty funny,

06:06 PM Apr 16 2009 |

elenochka

elenochka

Belarus

Smile

07:01 PM Apr 16 2009 |

medical

medical

Oman

poor FBI

08:44 PM Apr 16 2009 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

I know….shave a lots…!Laughing

04:07 AM Apr 17 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

Shardzoo,

let me learn from u…what is " shave a lots….."?

thanksSmile

05:24 AM Apr 17 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

welcome Kai, good morning, or good after noon at ur countryWink...

06:38 AM Apr 17 2009 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

Actually that is no.5 secret…means…i also don't know what that is…WinkThat story is surely is about curiousity,intelligence and taking opportunity…

06:49 AM Apr 17 2009 |