Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

The Advantage of being an Arab!!!!!

osesame

osesame

Egypt

An old arab man live near New York for more than 40 yrsAnd one day, decided to plant “Potatoes” in his house garden and some vegetables, but he know that he is alone and aged so he is not able to do that himself…and has a son  study in one of Paris’ colleges….and the old man send him an email describing the problem..  “Dear son.I’m sad that i can’t plant “Potatoes” in the garden, and I’m sure if u were here, u would help me in digging and planting it”Love uUr father And in the next day, the old man received a message from his son saying : my dear father….plz, don’t touch the garden coz I hided “ things” in it…..Love u muchUr sonAnd in the 4 pm the FPI and Police visit the oldman house, and start searching the garden inch by inch….but found nothing, so leaved the house disappointedly!!In the next day, the old man received an email from his son saying: Dear father….i hope the garden has been digged now and u can plant “ potatoes” …that’s all what I can do for u from hereUr sonWink

09:44 AM Apr 16 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

messerschmitt

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

as iran so inllegant, why u take ur degree outside!!!!

Highly tolerant Muslims forced us from the country after a conversion in the family. 

03:18 PM Apr 20 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

u r completely right Alyiah, in islam no difference between races, colors, or any thing all r equal,

but according to USA , the matter will be differ a bit…...hahahahaLaughing

09:53 AM Apr 21 2009 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

Osesame…Actually when someone has something..he/she think that they are good then others..then ego arrise…what to do..But the behavior that suppose we should have as religious people is we should behaving humble and down to earth…And i know..even that we're in Islam group ourself..i have to say..ego keep push us away from getting the best result in any conversations,forum or any cooperations…So religion is not a big tools to tied Islam peoples?For example: Arab league forum ( too many already held)...what they come up with…just quarell among themself..what a shame…they 're reading the same verse same Kuran same language spoken…but in term of discussion…i will agree because you're my friend,because i like you??.I can see Islam peoples is sometimes is too emotional…I think,we should go to moderate Islam style…emotional is not going to give us respect…and osesame…this is my general thought only…...no emo…Laughing

10:07 AM Apr 21 2009 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

If you have an aquarium in your house..you can see that, fish is always fighting and bite on it own species, although there’s some other kind of fish in there that also will do the same action one to another…So..on this kind of behave,we can learn something…(all of us)Instead of there’s an advantage..sometimes…we’re actually…a victim…A victim of none cooperate and united team..!

12:15 AM Apr 24 2009 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

lucky man! he has a smart son who knows well how to take profit out of  bad conditions!Laughing 

10:45 AM Apr 24 2009 |

moonman

moonman

United Kingdom

Wow… I'm lucky of being a muslim….Smile

I agree with brother yurrec… We are muslims,, We are one nation and we have one book, our culture is one which is ISLAM… In Islam no difference between us,, and Inshaahalh after few years,,, We have the hope that we will live under one authority (The Empire of Islam). There will be one defintion for all of us (that we are muslims only).

05:49 AM Apr 25 2009 |

luckyloud

luckyloud

Algeria

i'm wondering where is this advantage? i believe in God not men, i'm also laic, i've been victime of arab racism here in my country so believe me if there's a person who says that it's an advantge to be him means that he has a true default

01:38 PM Apr 26 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

yurrec and shardzoo

first of all it is just a joke….Wink..

second, yurrec i believe completly that is a person like Moonman is better than me…..and we r all from Adam and Adam is from dust and we will retrun to dust, so no one is better than any one excpet by piety of Allah....and that thing is internal, no one know it but Allah....

finally i hope u get me right….not evey thing is serious, i'm just jokking Smile

salaamWink

06:55 AM May 05 2009 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

Hah,i know this is a joke ..coz, last time they do that (telling about their backyard) all of them is in smoke… coz america is just fire it with a missile…and i am afraid…no potatoes and no peoples alive.. Laughing

01:40 PM May 05 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

then praise Allah that u r not an arab, hahahaLaughing

02:13 PM May 05 2009 |