Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Your last life...

manu_wj

manu_wj

Italy

who were you in your last life??

click here to know

http://www.thebigview.com/pastlife/

12:45 PM Apr 17 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

manu_wj

manu_wj

Italy

This is about me!!!

Your past life diagnosis:

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Newfoundland around the year 1825. Your profession was that of a medic, surgeon or herbalist.

Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
You had the mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Your environment often misunderstood you, but respected your knowledge.

The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Magic is everywhere around you, even in the most usual, most ordinary situations. Your lesson is to understand this magic and to help other people to see it, too. You are a magician!

12:47 PM Apr 17 2009 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

hhaha, what does that mean ? i was man!!!!!!!!! :\

this is about me :(((

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South India around the year 1375. Your profession was that of a trainer or holder of fine animals, such as birds..

Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.

The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all difficulties of life with a joyful heart. You should help others by bringing them a spirit of joy.

hhahahaha i don't remember

12:56 PM Apr 17 2009 |

Darin^_^Darin

Ukraine

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern West Australia around the year 1150. Your profession was that of a teacher, mathematician or geologist. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
There is an invisible connection between the material and the spiritual world. Your lesson is to search, find and use this magical bridge. Do you remember now?

03:13 PM Apr 17 2009 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

he he he …... South of India Cool I will proably be born In south of India again in 2500 AD Laughing

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South India around the year 1075. Your profession was that of a Scientist, horseman or religious holy man. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all difficulties of life with a joyful heart. You should help others by bringing them a spirit of joy. Do you remember now?

05:14 PM Apr 17 2009 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

It is a great site!! Has lots of things of philosophy!!

05:17 PM Apr 17 2009 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

you were all lucky , but not manu and me, coz he was female and i was male hahahaha :P

07:35 PM Apr 17 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Mexico around the year 1825. Your profession was that of a medic, surgeon or herbalist. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
You had the mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Your environment often misunderstood you, but respected your knowledge. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Magic is everywhere around you, even in the most usual, most ordinary situations. Your lesson is to understand this magic and to help other people to see it, too. You are a magician!

:D:D

07:48 PM Apr 17 2009 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

#$%#$**""< Frown i don't understand !!!!

11:57 AM Apr 18 2009 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

thanks ryabinushka :) i hope that i can understand your language Smile

12:22 PM Apr 18 2009 |