Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

making changes in our life

sali11

sali11

Algeria

well friends in ebaby , we are going to be talking about making changes in our lives

are you afraid of change ? or do you need to change things to make life exciting and fun ?

do you like to stick to a routine ? or are you more inpulsive and changeable ???

if you like change witch things you need to change in your life ???

i will be happy if i see your comments 

03:00 PM Apr 19 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

meyou92

meyou92

Algeria

u already know about me :) !!! 

04:03 PM Apr 21 2009 |

devindernagpal

India

Sali11,

Life changes by every breathe,but we are not aware of it, & the experiencer in side of us remain same for ever hence we are unable to observe the changes in our life.

I stnd for cange & keep my mind open to change every moment , although I can not change my outer world too much.

07:49 PM Apr 21 2009 |

sali11

sali11

Algeria

you know mr devindernaqpal this is what i would to say we can't change the world , but we can if we change some of ourself …...

03:32 PM Apr 27 2009 |

dinhquyen87@yahoo.com

Viet Nam

when i was young, i hope that i can do something to change ourwold. but failed and when adult, i want to do something, hope that can change my country but failed, after that when i was 40 yearsold. i hope i can do something to change my family, but still failed again. and then when iwas old. i realize that i can't do something, i decide to dosomething to change myself.

and lesson is: if u want to change the world, u have to change yourself first.

03:51 PM Apr 27 2009 |

Maynard

Maynard

China

Thank you for your lesson.I think i'm young enough,and i will observe the life every time

06:08 AM Apr 28 2009 |

sali11

sali11

Algeria

ROSELLA 

you dont like changes that mean you feel good in your life , we hope  so friend

DINH  , you agree with me , we ought  to change ourself  before changing the other

BLINK  , enjoy every moment in life

08:24 AM Apr 28 2009 |