Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Make control of myself!

VividChan

VividChan

China

I'm an enemy worthy of my steel!                                                               There is so much enticement in our life,so it's easy to lose control of ourselves.I think it's really necessary to restrain ourselves.We should use our previous time to do what we need to do instead of what we want to do.Everybody has his own responsibility,so we cam't waste our time to be a profligate!

07:34 AM Apr 13 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

edorado

Indonesia

Our life is too short. Pls don't make it shorter by controlling ourselves. 

10:05 AM Apr 13 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

edorado i dont agree with you im imortal so i live for ever.

11:07 AM Apr 13 2007 |

edorado

Indonesia

Life is really short.

We should celebrate life.

What we need is to enjoy it as much as we can.

Instead of controlling ourself, we should release our energy to spark creativity.Inventions, innovation and creativity what count ( HUMAN PROGRESS), not efficiency.Enjoy yourself not self denial what we should seek in life.( HAPPINESS not OBLIGATION).Laughing

09:29 AM Apr 16 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

edorado i am the devil im imortal if you dont believ me than thatsa problem realy i dont die that why i think of death so much ..lol jkTongue out yeah hey great point thats nice really.

12:38 PM Apr 16 2007 |

zivon263

zivon263

China

to me ,life is short and precious,we should learn to enjoy it,but it doesnot mean that we can lose control of ourselves.losing control of ourselves refers to hurting someone else,if so,can we only try to enjoy ourselves but take no eyes on others' pains.

therefore i back up with Vividchen.

10:01 AM Apr 17 2007 |