Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

is it just me or you find it the same >>share your thought with the bored gal.

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

hey yeall what up i think that this forum is getting so damn boring do you agree or what im really bored off like hell man .

11:23 AM Apr 13 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

ppl i think all are afraid of the devil why arnt you talking to me?

02:12 PM Apr 13 2007 |

ceasper

ceasper

Turkey

I'm went from hell for you!!! talking to me… :))

10:25 PM Apr 13 2007 |

cosXsinX

cosXsinX

France

hehe..who is the devil…ah…i remember him…he is the dwarf that i crushed last week

I'm angrier than that minut "sh.." 

10:37 PM Apr 13 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

hello "cosXsinX "you are so wrong im the devil actually and i love the devils like me by the way" ceasper "do you drink blood ?if not tell me if yes let me know too but yeah im the DEVIL HERE DONT TRY TO MESS WITH ME OK

i almost forgot if you want any protection from any one seal me your soul and ill protect you promis Wink

01:52 PM Apr 14 2007 |

ceasper

ceasper

Turkey

I don't to go mad, yet… for you Cry

03:04 PM Apr 14 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

well if you came out of HELL then you must be a DEVIL and if you drink blood like i do then you must be a VAMPIRE like i AM so i thought of letting you knowim a vampvil part vampire and part devil so im powerfull .

12:27 PM Apr 15 2007 |

ceasper

ceasper

Turkey

I'm sorry… you misapprehend my joke… I hate, your want as things…

I'm faithful guy….

01:05 PM Apr 15 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

huh pleas ixplane i dont get it what are you saying ??? im like WTF WTF WTF right now !!!ehh

12:51 PM Apr 16 2007 |

ceasper

ceasper

Turkey

Innocent

02:17 PM Apr 16 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

so now you are an angel that is so not cool she runs to call god #god on the other hand answerd to the devil# hello god why havent you punished a devil that turned to an angel or he was under your comand ??jk

i just want to have fun im bored out like hell..

03:14 PM Apr 16 2007 |