Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Which season do you like?

H Lee

H Lee

China

Hello,my friends! Could you tell me that which season do you like? Tell me the reasons.

I'm glad to meet you all.

08:19 PM Apr 29 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

H Lee

H Lee

China

For me,I love winter. Because,it will snow. I love snow,a white world.

08:20 PM Apr 29 2009 |

Alebaby

Alebaby

Chile

I'd say spring is my favourite, it might be because of the flowers and the sun, but somehow I can actually feel the energy and the luv… :)

08:25 PM Apr 29 2009 |

Bogle

Bogle

Germany

I love winter.  The beauty of it.  I love the snow too.  And Christmas.  Everything about Christmas puts me in an ethereal state.  I adore it.  I love the Christmas lights in winter.  I love the cold.  I love to bundle up in a comfy coat.  I love to wear a scarf and gloves.  I love seeing my breath and feeling the power of winter.  It is so wonderful.  So beautiful.  Some say it's too cold, but I just don't care.  I welcome the cold….with a coat.

Next I like fall.  It's not too hot, and it's very comfortable.  ...and it tells you that winter and Christmas are coming ;).

09:18 PM Apr 29 2009 |

doha-e-b

doha-e-b

Israel

I like spring because of the flowers and it's not too much hot and not too much cold

10:29 PM Apr 29 2009 |

puhu33

puhu33

Turkey

İ like summer. 

İf it snows only, winter is nice also.

But i dont like a cold, raining weather. 

03:09 AM Apr 30 2009 |

anna zhanghp

China

i love spring. because the weather is quite comfortab

03:51 AM Apr 30 2009 |

lfrp

lfrp

Mexico

I would LIke the winter , becouse i love the cold and the snow. the winter it´s pretty

04:00 AM Apr 30 2009 |

Canna :)

Canna :)

China

I love SUMMER  =D and waiting now =P

coz first , it haven't cold day like winter =] and hot day better than cold day. second, it is a fashional and travel season ;] and I love fashion and travel.last one , I like eating icea-cream in summer ^^

.... actually I have so many reasons =P but that are my main points xD

07:12 AM Apr 30 2009 |

melamarc

melamarc

Philippines

i like winter season…..

here in our country we dont have winter and im dissapointed for that..hehe

12:51 PM Apr 30 2009 |

Nicole_c

Nicole_c

Taiwan

I don't like summer , because of the weather always hot and have a lot of insect , especially cockroach.

01:07 PM Apr 30 2009 |