Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

unknown person

flower20

flower20

Netherlands

Unknown person It's difficult to say I am unknown person but it's fact I am unknown person said by unknown person just imagine your are unknown you don't know who are you? Where are you from where is your family? Actually you are alone .all the people you live with them know that, that you are unknown person from other world my story

My history my personality every thing in my life is called unknown. Did you feel like that before?????????????

06:11 PM Apr 14 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

ceasper

ceasper

Turkey

you go to home and lie down, think… I sure, you lonely, and you don't like be lonely… but you lonely….Frown I'm sorry…...

07:58 PM Apr 14 2007 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

Most of us are all unknown persons…......Why not?

04:19 AM Apr 15 2007 |

symd

India

hi unknown person . you have a good imagination power congratulations

04:24 AM Apr 15 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

i would rather be unknown than being known i realy finde it even better and more interesting think about it.

12:20 PM Apr 15 2007 |

jasmin1976

jasmin1976

Tunisia

Strange feeling that you've had flower20, i haven't felt like that before. may be i sometimes feel that i'm somehow misunderstood (from my family, my friends…) but i've never felt that i'm unknown. i know well who i am, where i am, what and where i want to be. in fact, i like loneliness but not too much, because i love to be with my  family  and my friends.

10:25 PM Apr 16 2007 |

sucky

sucky

China

I like unknown person and I would like to be unknown person!

If everything is strange,I think I can start again.

Everything is totally new~

03:07 AM Apr 17 2007 |

My linh

My linh

Viet Nam

I never felt unknown person because i always believed myself and people around.Sometime i felt a terrible loneliness.After that, i am thinking of my family and friends .
" There's no way i could understand you. After all, these are your feelings. No matter the feeling…if they're in your mind, they are yours. Therefore…if you agree with them, that alone makes them right. what is and isn't right varies from person to person. Happiness also varies from person to person",said my best friend.

04:20 PM Apr 17 2007 |

flower20

flower20

Netherlands

but you konw we will still unknown in this life because we live in life also called unknown

05:17 PM Apr 17 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

we are unkonown to our self.Weneed to know our self.

02:09 AM Dec 13 2007 |