Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Only about things you like thinking

cosXsinX

cosXsinX

France

When i'm thinking generally i'm thinking about nothing…it's stupid to say but perhaps my head is broken down…so when thought come to me it's only three things :           -MATHEMATICS AND PHYSICS

-Girls

-Cars

and the rest its a compound of it…so i'm bizarre because generally girls don't like mathematics or cars and when girls talk about her problems (they have seen a pretty shoes or something else) i'm fastly bored with their conversation

Thus there is a question which came to my head : does it anyone girl who likes mathematics or cars!!!!!!!

Ok…speak about your thought…

10:16 PM Apr 14 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Am_Rose

Am_Rose

Saudi Arabia

I like mathematics and every things in science !

:)

10:40 PM Apr 14 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

i like maths and cars and i dont talk about shoes how is that but i stoped liking maths cause its getting hard now im liking chemestary better its easy ..

and the thing that allways pops in my head is death some times i think of guys not all the time though .

12:24 PM Apr 15 2007 |

Flybird

Flybird

China

Not all the girls like shoping or taliking abou shoes or clothes. I like cars but  maths makes me to die. I think if a girl tells you her though, she just want to say, so you can only listen.need not to think about it. To listen something that you really dislike is a uncomfortable thing. I can undestand you. Do not worry about it. 

12:37 PM Apr 15 2007 |

cosXsinX

cosXsinX

France

So it's fine to see that girls like things that i like

Ok…So about what are you thinking Flybird and Black"n"Blue

Are you as i ?: When i'm thinking ,my heads is empty

07:51 PM Apr 15 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

no actually when i think i know my head is not empty i know my brain is still there orless i would be a retard haha yeah some times..

12:42 PM Apr 16 2007 |

cosXsinX

cosXsinX

France

a thought which comes to my head : you are a nice girl black"n"blue…hehe

Second thought : how is possible that determinent is unstable…i've surely done a mistake, So i'm surely a stupid ass…

Why i'm writing that…and why girl as that upon me wear so dazzling and low necklined skirt…why i'm looking it…am I a sexmaniac?... perhaps…no i can't be…I musn't…(the chaos is thriving through my head…)

So a thought comes to my head : Why girl are wear so provocative cloth?(any girl to answer to it)

09:07 PM Apr 16 2007 |

Am_Rose

Am_Rose

Saudi Arabia

About your head and the "nothing" that coming when you try to think, you should be do balancing between the maths and physics "girls and cars". And about the girls who make you feel boring when they talk, I think that's your problem firstly! Because you were chosen that girl with her thoughts and mentality. If you really like girls and you won't to be boring with them, you have the free choice. Looking around you, try to contemplate and choose who could share with you in your thoughts. My thoughts depend on the time and the situation that I'll be in. Sometimes, I thought about jobs and which one may I see myself in it!? Sometimes, I thought about the advantages which could be gets from: friendship, movies, life, different people, sleeping, being lonely, sickness, madness,……..etc.  Sometimes, I thought about nothing!Mostly, we pass in situation "Nothing else matter" !!   

09:57 PM Apr 16 2007 |