Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Are you a looser to love and friendship?

dwaqaddi

dwaqaddi

Philippines

Hi im darwin waqaddi of philippines well its my first time have a post here at life talk hope it worth it. well im sharing all this things to you for me not to embrace sadness anymore to have an open heart and fell free. my story starts here… Im darwin waqaddi 20 yrs old live here in the philippines , rizal . my life goes miserable when i was 15 years old i remember that time i was in high school. all of us do say that highschool or secondary is the best life we could have during our study times but for me its still a big question. Was it the best life ever or the worse things ever? i remember those time that i was always seeking for friends in our section they call me silent whisper…. y? cause im always alone, sad, well i do better on class but as what they say im down to earth person. i got no friends always on my own having my breaktime seating on a bench looking at the sky and waiting for the bell resume for the class. there's one time one my classmate approach me they say we can be friends, and you know how does it fell for me ? yeah is happiness the first time i could have friend in my life. well as they became a part of my life we been roaming around the campus during break time, eating snacks and going to my house to ask my grandma to give me money for us to go malling yeah ! Go malling… it was my first time to go malling or rather go to MALL. its 4:00 in the afternoon when i was in a hurry cause they are waiting me outside of my house so im asking them wat should i wear? im still confuse … what they always say wear a tshirt … then i wear a tshirt … wear a short! i do wear a short … they told me to tuck in my tshirt beneath my short. and they told me to wear a long legged sock. whew and do wear a rubber shoes and a cap … now i see my self ….. a boy wearing a cap a tuck in shirt and short and a long sock and rubber shoes…. at first im telling them was it okay to wear like this in a Mall area? they response .. darwin! you look great !! there my friends so i do believe them. then after those hour of choosing wardrobe.. now we are heading our way to A Mall whew its my first time to enter a Mall so could lots of goodies, so many stall, Lots of people shopping around and then we enjoy. and just a minute of time, far away our distance we saw our classmates also roaming around the mall. and before they reach us they were shocked and laugh!! Wahahahah!!! wahahaha!!! Darwin you look a jerk with your dress!! Wahaha they keep laughing on me.. you know what i feel? i feel shame so sad! and keep on thinking whydo this thing need to happen to me ? why why i need to suffer? im just a boy looking for friends but y my new friends do make fun of me… i run away back home crying…always thinking do god want me to be alone ? is this all he want me to be?... then after that years have past i graduated highschool , gathering with no friends.. i remember our graduation day after we get our diploma.. i was on my own and sitting on my breaktym bench looking to all my classmate planning there celebration. while me just sitting and staring to them hoping someone will invite me, but as expected nothing i went out of the school alone and dont know where to go and celebrate my graduation. i walk and walk until to nowhere….. there saying friends is a treasure but y me? am i not qualified to have those treasure?... in my 18 years of age my first time to fall in love ..it was the first ever i feel love for a girl ive sighted. her named is nikki.. a girl not that beautiful but her eyes do attract me. i do txt her and court her to have her sweetest YES! and month goes by nikki and i Become lover's im so happy that its so good to love some one you love … your feeling is like floating in the air.. you do eat together ,, walk together ,, mall together,, and sleep together. this things is a fantastic things i ever had. until one day i knew that dream will always a dream … nikki do betray me … i heard from my neighbor that they do have a relation and that was shock me …. i do txt nikki begging that i wasnt the truth… i cry in front of her saying please ! please tell em you love me .. and all she has to do is … smile and go … y? is it? y are they all dont have conscient? they didnt know what is the feeling of being hurt!!!... i always cry at night its hard to move on specially waking up in the morning seeing her in your neighborhood beein in there sweetest moment.. i always cry in the farm i knew its better to cry alone than with someone that even you cant trust… is this all god gift to me? .... i takes me 3 months to move on till a new girl come to my life she's name is cathy .. we do have distance friendship a first but still i do court her.. i travel so far and do 5 rides to reach her home. 3 times a week i always visit her. if i got no money i always look for something to sell to have my way to her home. and it got 2 months til i have her sweet YES. then our love life starts to shine… i always go to her 4 x a week and by the next month cathy need to look for a job so she decided to live to her auntie residing near our area .. and that makes great for us..i taught being near to her would make us great lover but is the negative outlook happen. Every night she always ask me to give her a load cause she wants to text me then after a minute after i send her a load she would say she need to sleep. i have no choice i cant force her to text me cause i love her..i always want to go to her home but now she wont allow me she always saying that her cousin and she is having a laundry , daily? that makes me feel sad and smoothly remembering my past ex girlfriend but i always stick on my mind. Shes different. Those things keeps on happening she always ask load and more. and sometimes when we meet. she always take advantage of me ,, when shes mad she slap me, on face, shoulder and sometimes push me ,, you know everytime shes doin that to me i always smile keep having a positive mind. even she keep on hurting me. i doesnt mean that im under to her but i dont wwant she got mad of me. cause i love her. all those hard time i keep on crying but that is love and i need to be a shouldier to be brave. cause i love her. and one day i woke up again cathy's cousin do confess to me. and say's Darwin please wake up your self you know cathy didnt really love you… you know all the load you keep sending her then after she tells to you she need to sleep your wrong ,cause its her time to text her another boyfriend. so after all those things, the reason y she dont want u to go to our house is because her boyfriend is always visiting our house and she like's it . that makes me broken. and i want to blow out!! i felt so so so sorry to my self… am i blind for love? y i keeps on happening to me?.... is this all i need to suffer? am i bad to have all of this stuff?...but y ? till i reached college now i stick to my mind that all tthe girls now adays always look to a guy that is handsome and musculine.. they make fun of me.. and all what i got is to suffer.. until now im 20 , i dont know what to do ,i do look for other girls but still im afraid because im thinking that they might do all those things to me again… ... thanks for reading on my heart ache thanks a lot im happy cause i let out of all those ache im carrying for almost 6 years. as of now what i have in mind is no true friends, and girls makes you suffer. but until now im still looking for someone who someday will be with me until the breath of my life and a friend who can share thought with me until we are old enough and be the best of friends… maybe these are only a dreams for me but hoping someday i can be with them forever….................... if you have time txt or call me +639089660331 add me on yahoo messenger— see my pictures and profile at FRIENDSTER tnx ….....

08:06 PM May 01 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

nice2cu

nice2cu

India

Hey Ur a Man k dont cry k …u knw something for me also  my girl cheat me but i feel better becoz now i freely spend time with my friend and family.so Dont be sad boys have some guts dont leave that ..just add me k take care i am with u as my friend k then say about u also bye spend time with family k and one more thing try to achieve something in life k then automaticall all of then come with u. k dont feel god will help u

07:58 AM May 04 2009 |

aveuna

aveuna

Philippines

Hey darwin, what a story…

Think it as s nightmare in your life…

Go on… make a change…

" Magsumikap ka... wait for the time that they will come to you and say sorry for what they did.. And when that time comes… Paluhurin mo sila at pahalikin sayong mga paa."

Pwede??? hehehe!

03:29 AM May 15 2009 |