Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Why do Good girls like Bad Boys?

jxap

jxap

Canada

I can not understand it…. I always prefer a bad boy that a good one…. why?

03:00 AM May 03 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

UHO

UHO

United Arab Emirates

elenochka, I agree with her =P , since the girl knew that the bad boys are womanizer, they would get the idea that if she could let him fall for her is kind of proving her feminine side that she could make it (as having or reaching the impossible as one of my friend used to say) , and maybe coz the idea that when you take the hard and difficult way to get something/someone will make it much more desirable thing and want to keep than the easy one!!!

Maybe, that the opposite things are always attracted to each other, as if there is a strong bond!! 

10:16 PM May 04 2009 |

l.pharaoh

l.pharaoh

Egypt

My question must be that

How you know they are good Girls?

Every one like to show best , some show fake things

So they fall with same kind only

10:19 PM May 04 2009 |

Noor-alhalabi

Jordan

yeah…  that the opposite things are always attracted to each other… but not always too

10:20 PM May 04 2009 |

UHO

UHO

United Arab Emirates

l.pharaoh, the Q is: Are bad boys fooling only good girls? coz they won't ever fool the bad girls coz they (bad girls) know how things are working!!!

Noor-alhalabi, not always, but science proved that >.<" , north attracted to the south, cold and hot are always related together (if it wasn't hot, then it is cold), it is the absence of something makes it call the opposite of it …etc. I dunno but I really believe in that =P

10:27 PM May 04 2009 |

tatlıçocuk

tatlıçocuk

Turkey

bcs in fact  girls  are bad:):):9

there is not good girls:):):)

10:31 PM May 04 2009 |

UHO

UHO

United Arab Emirates

tatl, and the idea that there is no good girl comes only from those bad boys ; ) ..... they think that all the pple are just like them, or maybe they hate the idea of being nice and they are not desirable from girls xD !! It could be, couldn't it?!!!!! (¬¬)

P.s.

I dunno why I am stuck on this Post (¬¬) !!!

10:34 PM May 04 2009 |

Noor-alhalabi

Jordan

yes there is many type of people … so we cant be sure of that sentence :P

10:38 PM May 04 2009 |

tatlıçocuk

tatlıçocuk

Turkey

come on girls , you must say to be right, please:):):)

10:44 PM May 04 2009 |

UHO

UHO

United Arab Emirates

Noor-alhalabi, okay … I agree this sentence doesn't apply to all pple, but think about it (coz u seem not accepting that the majority are not applying this sentence) .... you got boy and girl , the boy is moody and the girl is moody too .. imagine their life, how would it be ? it would be miserable, wouldn't it!! Okay, what if the both were sensitive !!!!!!! what a life they will get !! .. What about if the both were so quiet the don't talk they prefer listening >.<", what a life!!

Without attending to do so, you will find yourself getting closer to someone who you think that he has things which you don't have !!! and you wanna have them one day!!!! At first you might think that you are totally the same, but the fact is you find a person who as I said has the kind of personality you wanted to have, and he finds the person (the same thing here !!), it is the nature as I think …..... btw, my words might be craps but that what I believed in =P 

10:50 PM May 04 2009 |

Noor-alhalabi

Jordan

mmm…I understand , we have something in our heart push us to know who is the person should be share our life, but in this way you should ask your mind , not your heart and because of that they will fall in the wrong way

so the majority of the people ask their heart not their (((Mind)))

in everything i ask my mind so i  have many achievement in my life.

11:04 PM May 04 2009 |