Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Why do Good girls like Bad Boys?

jxap

jxap

Canada

I can not understand it…. I always prefer a bad boy that a good one…. why?

03:00 AM May 03 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

zeinabou

zeinabou

Egypt

I think it is the seek of  challenge…........usually bad boys are more funny Cool

07:44 PM Sep 20 2009 |

Eydo

Eydo

Turkey

The reason of it everything is known by its opposite if u dont know tha dark how u can understand the important of the light? So if the good girls dont have bad boys, how they will know the good ones? And the "THE BAD KIDS" are both  girls and boys…..CoolABACool

11:21 AM Sep 21 2009 |

belleZa

Denmark

Idont know with the other girls but I can tell you why I like the bad boys. yes first at all because they make me feel safe and dangerous at the same time ..

when I'm talkin/flirting with a GOOD guy, I dont feel that its exciting bringin time with him, cause hes just like me! you know. but on the other side, when I'm with a bag guy I'm trying to understand him and most of all the bad guy is funny/crazy. And I LOVe crazy guys.

last but not least I love the bad guys because i feel like i'm special, I feel that i'm owned and protected against anything..

04:13 PM Sep 21 2009 |

Eleniya

Eleniya

Russian Federation

Good girls like clever boys Kiss

08:26 PM Oct 05 2009 |

emmajelly

emmajelly

Canada

No.i don't think so.i prefer good boys..

10:44 AM Apr 10 2010 |

mmarce

mmarce

Mexico

maybe because they do different things and you think good boys are bored but be careful because bad boys want to show they are the maximum and they can do everything including going out with different girls so I think they aren't just for one girl.

04:05 PM Apr 10 2010 |

DavidGChoi

DavidGChoi

South Korea

u r just normal girl. when u like a bad boy, u become a gud girl.

so give up to become a gud girl.

:)

04:54 PM Apr 10 2010 |

BuBy

BuBy

Ukraine

Good girls like clever boys, and never want bad boys…it is the truth, believe me .. :D

05:02 PM Apr 10 2010 |

trufriendship

United Arab Emirates

hi hello hru any girl from dubai

04:39 AM Jun 10 2010 |