Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

make friends who also wants to improve the english

terry1008

terry1008

China

hi,my name is terry ,a chinese boy .i want to make friends to improve the english each other .can you help me ?thank you in advince .

i 'm waiting for you .friends .come on ,contact me .my MSN is terry821008,hotmail

because the msn 's address will be hided by the net ,so i just use the comma instead of the @.so ,pardon me .

09:00 AM Apr 15 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

american-English

United States

Hi Terry,

I am Dave, from the United States. I will be glad to help you improve your writing of  English. I am not a professional teacher. I have had several college English course. First always speak of yourself with a capitol " I ". The first letter of  all languages and country names also get to begin with a capitol  letter.

Hope this is helpful to all who read this.Laughing

Sincerely,

Dave

06:11 AM Apr 21 2007 |

king_05098

king_05098

Turkey

I am Muhsin from Turkey.My english skill is not wery well but ı want improve it with friends all over the world.If you want please contact me.My msn is:

09:00 AM Apr 21 2007 |

peleda

peleda

Lithuania

Hi, I'm peleda from Lithuania and I also want to improve my englishSmile

11:09 PM Apr 21 2007 |

peleda

peleda

Lithuania

Hi Dave,

I like your first lessonLaughing

I wish you could help me tooEmbarassed

11:16 PM Apr 21 2007 |

american-English

United States

Hi Peleda,

How are you? Please remember each persons individual name gets a capital letter, even you Peleda!  King remember the first letter of languages like English  or even Turkish get the first letter capital.

Hope I can help you all more!

Sincerely,

Dave

06:19 PM Apr 22 2007 |

oh_sexygirl

Thailand

Hi Everyone,

I'm Choni from Thailand. I believe that English chatting can help you guys improve your communication skills. I've been chatting for a year already, it works!! really!! Be confident to express your thinking, be open to share your opinions, I'm sure that you'll be successful. 

Good luck Wink 

Choni 

07:10 PM Apr 22 2007 |

terry1008

terry1008

China

Hi ,

Thank you for your correction ,I will remember it all the time .Can you tell me what is your MSN,or  how i can contact with you by directly more.

best wishes

Terry

01:47 PM Apr 23 2007 |

terry1008

terry1008

China

hi,friend

Thank you for your replying ,I'm very glad to meet you here ,but your msn was hided by the net ,so can you add me by yourself ,

best wishes

Terry

01:50 PM Apr 23 2007 |

rocmad

rocmad

Saudi Arabia

Hi, I like to learn , so here Iam

05:26 AM Apr 24 2007 |

llhappy

llhappy

China

Hi Everyone

I come from china,i want to find more friends and improve our english.My email is  I am glad to meet everyone.

06:29 AM Apr 24 2007 |