Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

make friends who also wants to improve the english

terry1008

terry1008

China

hi,my name is terry ,a chinese boy .i want to make friends to improve the english each other .can you help me ?thank you in advince .

i 'm waiting for you .friends .come on ,contact me .my MSN is terry821008,hotmail

because the msn 's address will be hided by the net ,so i just use the comma instead of the @.so ,pardon me .

09:00 AM Apr 15 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

llhappy

llhappy

China

Hi everyone

my email is hided just now,it is  lyli_0245 @ 126 .COM .

06:35 AM Apr 24 2007 |

lwjolala

lwjolala

China

hi,all! 

i want to make friends to improve the english each other .can you help me ?thank you in advince .I came form china!  My Email is  

09:47 AM Apr 24 2007 |

pigtail

pigtail

China

hello,everybody,i'm a Chinese boy.I want to make friends with everybody who take the english as his/her mother language. my qq is85622098  and my e-mail is        welcome  to comtact me ! 

good luck

09:58 AM Apr 24 2007 |

Taiwan

hi i am norman i would like improve my English beacuse i want my son his English best in the feature. so i need practise my English i hope every bodey can help me.

05:14 PM May 28 2007 |

lukash77

lukash77

Poland

Hello,

My name is Lukas. I'm from Poland. I'm 27 years old. I'd like you speak with you.I must exercise my english. Do you have speak with me into for example skype? My nick on skype is: lukash_zory. Best Regards.

Lukas

PS. If you can my photo I send you from e-mail. My is

08:07 PM May 28 2007 |

american-English

United States

Greetings to everybody!

Remember when you write of yourself capitalize the " I "  Please keep on making English words and I will try to correct or give a proper example of the word spelled wrong here. Look and learn from past postings from me. And keep on putting here writing with mistakes that you can hopefully learn from.

Good luck!

02:30 AM Jun 04 2007 |

american-English

United States

Sexygirl,

Thank you for your words of encouragement!   What  she says is true!

Remember nobody is perfect, not even me!

So try to use what you know and chat!

Good Luck!

02:33 AM Jun 04 2007 |

american-English

United States

Good to see you all here! Please come again!

02:35 AM Jun 04 2007 |

suanziqi

suanziqi

China

Wow,there are so many friends here!

I am a chinese boy,and I wanna make friends with everyone here!

My e-mail is suanzqi&hotmail.com.(Please instead "&" with "@" in e-mail address)

01:43 PM Jun 04 2007 |

american-English

United States

Greetings to everybody!

The word some of you want is "hidden" not hided.

Please tell more about your selves.

03:45 AM Jun 09 2007 |