Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What do you think about sex before marriage?

91patii

91patii

Poland

I want to know it.. coz for example muslim musn't make sex before marriage..

what bout ur opinion ?

06:42 PM May 07 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Osama Jaber

Jordan

i'm a muslim but i will do it with my gf

and no one can do anything….........caz i'm over 18 

09:55 PM Jul 24 2009 |

Minh

Viet Nam

it's your right! ...... Almost everyone in the world have sex …....

03:31 AM Jul 25 2009 |

justyna.majere

Poland

Well spoken, Yoshi_JP. I totally agree with your thinking.

01:15 PM Jul 30 2009 |

fanciful_69

Canada

ı wnoder ıf u(patii) married other boys wıll they accept u as  a wife because you have sex other boys :D

04:03 PM Sep 08 2009 |

Amrisael

Amrisael

Turkey

Hey there.. I am a muslim and I get what you are saying. I am not a religionic a lot. Your point of view is true. While having sex, you dont hurt anyone, and not doing anything bad. Acording to my religion, we are in this mortal life to be tested. God gave us sexual ability, so we use it, just like animals, they are using it too and not hurting anyone. but gave us an ability that no other living being have: "resisting" ... God says, dont have sex until you find someone you are going to live together. The greatest proving that you findyour soulmate is merrying with him, dont you think so? well i guess its a great testing method^^

And I you ask me:  I may have sex if I find that person before the merrige :P

07:15 PM Sep 08 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

Idid it jut with my bf ;) and wonder i will be with him whole my life ;] although I know what's life..

but as Amrisael said'' god gave us this ability to make sex, so we can do it..use it '' its not bad things..with it we enjoy our life xD its my opinion… 

everyone has other opinion . ;] 

have a nice life ;p

08:26 PM Sep 08 2009 |

ibrahimsen

ibrahimsen

Turkey

91PATİİ

HI … WHY DO NOT YOU LOOK THAT CASE FROM BIGGESET WINDOW..

TELL ME : WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF EVERYBABY MAKES SEX BEFORE MARRIED???

NO FAMILY TIES , SO MANY BABY THAT HAVE NO FAMILY,

09:54 AM Sep 09 2009 |

julywidiawati

Indonesia

just use your brain do not let your lust control you…and guys don't talk about islam if you not really know about it..have you read alquran exactly on a right way?...people are getting sucks!

03:05 AM Sep 11 2009 |

justyna.majere

Poland

Topic like this one In Poland is called "river topic".
It's really individual thing. Sex should be perceive by us like some kind of secret and we shouldn't talk about it with strange people. (not without reason our sex life is called "intimate life" Am I right?).
Anyway if someone man want make sex after first date we will say: " He think only about sex! Disgusting!" but if girl don't wanna make sex before marriage and she still repeat it and still talk about her virtue why will we not say: "She think only about sex!".
Because it is right that she think about it nearly all the time, she ask yourself – why cant I? What will be happen if I do this? am i Right? Why is it wrong? etc.
Another way, Scientists proved that when women love they can make sex(they want) but men need sex in order to fall in love. Why? Because women sensitiveness to feel safely but men need physical intimacy to feel safely. When we feel safely we become attached to sb and than we fall in love.
Sorry by my mistakes. I still learn.

11:52 AM Sep 11 2009 |

liveasian

United Kingdom

This is your own perception and belief. No one needs to ask this from anyone, if your soul allows you to go for it then just go.

If any religion or community offends sex before marriage, then also it is your personal choice that you respect your religion more or your own desires.

07:45 PM Sep 30 2009 |