Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What do you think about sex before marriage?

91patii

91patii

Poland

I want to know it.. coz for example muslim musn't make sex before marriage..

what bout ur opinion ?

06:42 PM May 07 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

hi ata 100,

i don't get what's you mean !

12:38 PM May 08 2009 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

i don't mean that , look what i said.. i mean that who forbid muslim rules is not a muslim ..

it was as a kid , but i think that of cours .

if you forbid your school's rules , the school will discharge you .. am i right ?

what did i say is not the matter.. the matter when some  search about another mistaks to to popularize it

01:24 PM May 08 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

sadda7

u r wrong in 100% ! shit I have known my bf for more than 3 years and im with him 2,5 years.. I know how he is.. he has never met with other girl .. i know it ;] i live near him.. so u know ;] i was with him on holiday !! for 7 day haha i know in muslim is forbid xD haha ! 

so pls dont say me ''ur bf meet with other girl'' coz u dont know him ! i know whats feelings he has ! i know his all family..and i told with his mother.. i know that he is constant in feelings

that u r muslim..  not mean that im too .. and that in ur country do these thing.. not mean that here too..

ofc in poland are lots of boys who do it.. but not mine boy ! ;] soo keep far away from it ;]

stupid  ^^

01:29 PM May 08 2009 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

muslim boys are not as yours boy , coz that we can't to trust them hahaha

i am just kidding ;))

01:39 PM May 08 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

ata_100

ofc i know that they do it xd hehe ;)

they defend their religion.. but i know that all muslim dont observe their rules..

01:44 PM May 08 2009 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

no patii , you know that's not right .

01:50 PM May 08 2009 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

91patii

91patii

Poland

ata_100

ofc i know that they do it xd hehe ;)

they defend their religion.. but i know that all muslim dont observe their rules..

:)) Dear hooney..The pic i sent you is not a lie..

It is ur problem that u dont know history..

I am a Science Student..And i am always working with Science!

But i never mix my religion n my working..

Believe me, i know histroy more than u,, i know religions more than u,, i know Science more than u,, ...

If i dont support having sex, it is not about unknowledge!! It means me being powerfull and diffirent than others..

I am diffirent.. And i deserve diffirent things :)

02:18 PM May 08 2009 |

Star39

Star39

Russian Federation

by the way, dudes.. u know that sometimes it happens when woman and man don't fit each other physically.. imagine.. if you are able to check that before marriage then you are lucky.. but if you first – get married, and then – have sex, and discover such problem, what would u do? operation? medicaments? or just suffering cause some Saint "sent" this husband to you?.. whatever..

we are too intelligent to not fall in this trap.. under we i mean those who are having sex whenever they want =P

02:23 PM May 08 2009 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

91patii

91patii

Poland

I let my bf totouch my body.. Im with him 2,5 years ! its long time ;) 

hehe I dont want to make sex with other guys.. its easy..

When I have bf.. I kiss, hug and sleep, make sex only with him.. ;) Only with boy who i love..

Im not bitch who make sex for money .. no no no :P

baby and if i will make sex with other guys.. my bf will be break up with me.. :)

heh .. its incredible ! i never do it with other guys..

ofc.. if I wont with my bf.. and hav new one i will make sex with him too :)

but i love this one and i want to be with him whole life

do u understand? :p

Sure i understood :) i am enough wisee….

02:43 PM May 08 2009 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

meyou92

meyou92

Algeria

CaN I CrY; I'm really proud of you Smile!! you said meaningful words.. and I agree with you at every word you said !! do never let them control you or cheat you someway.. I know you are clever, u won't fall in that mistake; you know sex is a big sin !! remember when you will face Allah.. and what will you answer him when he asks you about what you did in your life ! it's true, everybody want sex; but I shall never do it before marriage !!  be patient untill marriage, then do whatever you want about sex !! inshallah we won't make it… 

Can I Cry. keep your respect and dignity, I'm proud of you !!

:)) Thnaks.. Aha I only shared my ideas. but PAtii never wants to understand other ideas opposite of her..

To me have sexi before marry always means be used by boys.. And i an not idiot to let..

Love is diffirent..Sex is diffirent.. Marriage is a very important thing.

I also wonder why others marry? if they think so??

To me the most important reason is ''Being a mother'' And 2.ly to share my life with someone i love..

So being Virgin is sooo important for my religion also for me culture..

02:50 PM May 08 2009 |