Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What do you think about sex before marriage?

91patii

91patii

Poland

I want to know it.. coz for example muslim musn't make sex before marriage..

what bout ur opinion ?

06:42 PM May 07 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

91patii

91patii

Poland

Nabila

you don't understand nothin .. u say '' u dont know my religion '' and I say u dont know my religion..

first ppl were naked.. but then other ppl begin to wear clothes until know.. 

i dont want to go outside naked coz ppl will be laughin .. it shoudnt be shame. but in this century its shame to go naked on the centre.. shopping etc.. 

u never understand it ! never.. 

so maybe u go outside naked? huh here in wet are lots of beach where u must be only naked !! and there are boys and girls.. but i wont go there.. and now? heh. ;)

second part of u post its not truth.. ! why single mothers? certainy coz they chose bad husband.. bad man for their children .. In islam are lots of single mothers ! i know it.. but we have better. coz when boys/husband/ hit us.. they go to prison .. and we can leave them . and in muslim women cant speak about what is in their home :]

and wester women arent slave ! haha. I can say , muslim girls are slave ;] ( I wrote it up) heh ;)  we dont slave coz :

- we can leave husband/boy when he hit us

- they go to prison ( so men hasnt got freedom )

- we can have bf and gf before marriage..

- we can leave our country whenever we want.. with friends, family, bf/gf or even alone !

- we can go to the disco and to the party

- we can go on holiday with friends without family!

- we can go to swimming pool and seaside where are lots of other ppl ( boys ) ;]

- we can lots of things, what muslim musnt !

10:25 AM May 09 2009 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

there aren’t a single mother in Islam .. maybe divorced woman ,and with her childen .. but the man should be responsible of his children..

10:33 AM May 09 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

here women divorced too .. hovewer they didn't marry before.. :) of course ! I want to have husband ( hopie it will be my boy ) who will be responsible !I dont want marry with him.. have children and then divorce! no no .. I want to have lovely family.. go for a walk togehter.. bring up children with my husband !

but as we know life is diferent.. and we can't say after marriage ( its my husban for whole life ) coz in some year this husband will be bad.. and leave his wife.. we must be careful all life.. 

I know my bf is responsible now.. and will be in the future.. I know that he will be good father ! He will be work as me and bring up children ! and I want that he wil be my husband.. coz i love him so much !

10:39 AM May 09 2009 |

melamarc

melamarc

Philippines

but actually i dont agree because much better if u do that when u are in the stged of married…..

and if u do that before marriage maybe there's something will happen that u dont like,, for example the guy only needs ur sexual part even youre in a long relationship,, u don't actually need to have sex to prove that you both love each other…or maybe for some reasons he will suddenly dissapear…..

Having Sex cant be measurable in any relationship..and in fact you can be happy without sex matter..

Note: u must to think twice before u give yourself to someone who u think are the only one…

**bye!! nice topic…takecare!! Loveyah….Kiss

10:56 AM May 09 2009 |

suzy sun

suzy sun

Germany

this problem is also populate in my country….but young people r more open right now…even me…

in my opinion…ppl in love can have sex, cuz it is the body need and it can make lovers closer… but girl should know how to protect themselves before marriage…like u cannot preganent…cuz abortion is really harmful to girls…

anyway, we should believe our boys r resposible ones…but we cannot predict if they will change their heart and mind before or after marriage, have or have no sex….we cannot predict it …. what we can do is to cherish our love and hold it . so the love will never go away…

best wishes to u!

11:16 AM May 09 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

Mela :

if my bf needs only sexual part.. hewasnt withme 2,5 years. ! :) i told about it with him , and he said '' if i will be only for sex. i will break up with u after 3 months" heh. 3 months! and im with him 2,5 years :)

u dont know my bf ! i think all muslim girls.. all asian ppl things that western boys are bad.. 

so if all r bad.. after marriage will be good? pls dont make be fun .. u dont know europea boys.. u dont know us.. western ppl .. we are differenr by u .. 

that in ur country boys are only for sexual part.. dont mean that here too ! here is other !

in muslim when u marry u r virgin .. here small part of woman are virgin after marriage :) coz they do it before. :) and its normal thing in my opinion.. and i dont change my sentence ;]

11:17 AM May 09 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

thx suzy :)

yes u know.. i dont want to be pregnat.. but if it will be happen ( hope i wnt be pregnat :D ) I wil born this child.. coz im 18 years old.. :) but i dont want to thin about it ! i cant imagine me and child now. but dont worry..

lots of my friends did it lots of times.. and they arent pregnant.. :) some of them did it withouts condons and tablet.. but ofc im responsible :)

thx :)

11:19 AM May 09 2009 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

patii, hope your boy will be your good husband in the future .. and it's not the problem here .. the problem just for know each other and respect each other as we are…

we need to be deeply in our thinking more !!!

11:21 AM May 09 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

thank you

11:37 AM May 09 2009 |

melamarc

melamarc

Philippines

hey patti…

dont be madd…

i didnt say that kind of things…

my friend told that… i wasnt here when she type it….

im about to make an opinion about ur topic but she say those things when im not around…

sorry for my friend,, she's very conservative thats why she didnt agree in Sex before marriage…

12:51 PM May 09 2009 |