Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What do you think about sex before marriage?

91patii

91patii

Poland

I want to know it.. coz for example muslim musn't make sex before marriage..

what bout ur opinion ?

06:42 PM May 07 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

91patii

91patii

Poland

becoz they can do it before marriage but they havent got bf :)

and muslim girls MUSN'T do it before marriage. :)

07:31 PM May 11 2009 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

yes , and there is a difference between havent and musn't :D

but who havent can do it !!!! you have to blam them first coz they don't try .. they have the chance :)))) 

07:43 PM May 11 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

I don't carry about them..and I don't carry about muslim

I have my life. You have your life

and it's good for all ! :D

08:15 PM May 11 2009 |

LEADER

LEADER

Belarus

I SUPPOSE YOU KNOW THE SAYING: "HOW MANY PEOPLE SO MANY TASTES." LET'S SAY IT IN OTHER WAY: "HOW MANY PEOPLE AND PEOPLES SO MANY LIVES, SO MANY CIRCUMSTANCES, SO MANY TIMES WE MAY SAY IT'S GOOD OR BAD!!!"
IF YOU LOVE NOT LIKE EACH OTHER AND YOU ARE SURE IT'S GOOD… IT'S G O O D!!!

08:43 PM May 11 2009 |

nice2cu

nice2cu

India

Yeah its nice only becoz we have to knw that …...we r all human beings .we have all feelings so its not bad dear …......what u think

02:36 AM May 12 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

petcharat

Sex is secret between girl and boy?  baby it's not this times ! now all people say '' I made sex ' and they say it for them friends.. ofc only friends.. not all people.. but they say ..

you know when in my school girl is pregnant whole school know it xd

ofc without muslim ;]

LYNX

. I know that he love me.. he trust me.. and you know.. If he were with me only with sex.. he broke up with me after 3 months togehter..and I'm with him 2,5 years !!

I know him as I know my purse…

lol. If he didn't like me. he woudn;t be with me 2,5 years !!

Goood. You are fool ! rly.. U never have gf or bf and u dont know life! xD

11:35 AM May 12 2009 |

guysvivi

guysvivi

Taiwan

eheh…how interested topic !!! emm…i think maybe it is normal. and i even think it is a wonderful thing isnt it ?!!  hehe :D sex with ur ONLY honey is great. but do it with other guys is Bad. hehehe lol and i havent tried it never. eheh =)

but in taiwan, most people thinks is not very okay before marriage. hehe lol

03:09 AM May 16 2009 |

roukya

roukya

Morocco

HI dear PATII

if u don't wanna change ur mind it is up to u, u hurt nobody as u said but urself baby

i want u to be sure that making sex has nothing to do wid islam but with ons's mind ok

anyway if u can't wait to make it after marriage what stops u to get married dear??!!!

04:57 PM May 16 2009 |

aftaabhussain

Pakistan

thanks God-

my culture and religion dose not allow me to have sex before marriage, other wise what devil will bring in my wife's mind that if my hubby can sex with me before  marriage so what's his guarantee that there may be other one with whom he had made sex….. 

life is the name of sacrifice, if we can sacrifice to have sex afer marrige i think all religion and good culture will support and apprecite us upon our this act…

10:09 AM May 17 2009 |

♥♡~Miss.U~♡♥

Taiwan

Will you get married with some one who had done sex before?? Is  Ismal really wont get married if someone is not a virgin?? I mean… u can't accept some one who had make sex before??

What is u met someone and you really love him or her but they had make sex before?? What will you do if you know it??  (I'm interest in Ismal's thoughts!!)

02:53 PM May 22 2009 |