Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Answer , musilem girls are free or not?!!

l.pharaoh

l.pharaoh

Egypt

for Every musilem girl

You must to answer to europ, they talk and try to help musilem girls to be freedom

tell them, are you not free? , are you really like to live in your country or in europ?

are musilem boys (men) hit you? are they make you not free?

One ask me, why musilem girls not free, i think i must not answer this question

this question for girls cos i not girl

tell are you free or not? are islam make boy better than girl

10:43 AM May 10 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

and women do nothin ? he.. coz at home isn't hard job. 

pati, hahha now in my country alot of girls hope to have husband that he will doesn't ask her to work . i am one of them :P realy… at home isn't hard job ?!!!!! maybe , but outside it's sooooo hard :(((

07:35 PM May 14 2009 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

maybe i am lazy girl Innocent

07:37 PM May 14 2009 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

yes maybe islam allow marry alot of women..

ı ask you….is it good or bad for you…

you are woman..can you accept to be second or third.?

yurrec,  if i love that man. and he is my hero ,and he is a MAAAAAN by my conditions ,and in this hard time .  yes i will agree….

07:48 PM May 14 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

Nabila

I didn;t write that muslim girls don't work :P

Yes.. at home isn't hard job.. so it's not fair that men must work lots of hours.. and women stay at home..and oly cook dinner and clean the house..for example my mum doesn't work..but at home she still clean! she always find work at home..I think she isn't lazy ! she is good-working :)

but when u go to school..and then to uni. u choose ur specialization .. If you want to be doctor.. u will…if u want to be shop assistant or work in bank u will..

I want to be english translator..and I will be..i go to study :) for example I don't like job when u sit. for example in a shop, bank etc.. maybe english translator isn't hard physically job..  but for example sometimes some tourist go to poland.. and I will go with them for example to the case and when quide will be talking I must translate it to english .. so I will go to the some sights and translate :p

I won't work this job with i dont like and dont want. :P

easy !! :D

07:48 PM May 14 2009 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

ok we are like that patii !!!! where is the problem of Islam here ????

nothing :)

07:53 PM May 14 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

Don't quarell more ! :)

Am I right ? :)

We can share our life, culture.. without religion..coz I see when we say about our religion we are quarell! we can't. God is one and he love all of us :)

07:57 PM May 14 2009 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

youuu are right !! :)

08:21 PM May 14 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

thx . ;]

08:24 PM May 14 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

Aaron,

do u beleive that there is a Creator for that universe …not only the earth with this all beings ( which can't be accountable) but all the universe?....

12:24 PM May 15 2009 |