Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Answer , musilem girls are free or not?!!

l.pharaoh

l.pharaoh

Egypt

for Every musilem girl

You must to answer to europ, they talk and try to help musilem girls to be freedom

tell them, are you not free? , are you really like to live in your country or in europ?

are musilem boys (men) hit you? are they make you not free?

One ask me, why musilem girls not free, i think i must not answer this question

this question for girls cos i not girl

tell are you free or not? are islam make boy better than girl

10:43 AM May 10 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

osesame

osesame

Egypt

i think women in our countries occupy jobs more than women in west countries…...thus we r better?!!!!....huh

why what west do is the better? if their women work, then work for women is better….and if their women prefer to stay at home then the staying is better…..of course nonsense…....

Quran is the better guide for living affairs, and we r muslims know what is better and what is wrong….we don't need west instructions…..coz they begin to reach our teachings in the end, at that time they will recognize they lose a lot…....

02:33 PM May 15 2009 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

when woman can to ascend with her society more and more by her work , this woman have to be encouraged to work..

why not ?!! Islam aim at develop us , not to enslavement woman..

05:33 PM May 15 2009 |

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

my society is a malish one …. there is lots of rocks n walls infront of women…...

My religion gave me whole freedom but my country didn't…

06:00 PM May 15 2009 |

devindernagpal

India

If a couple love & understand each other they may choose that man may work to earn money & woman ,ay take care of house hold jobs,in this they may be more helpful to each other.Both of them may live relaxed life.

In a family where woman works to earn money,ahe do double job,of taking care for the house hold job & duty of profession also.

In a real family of love only man should work to earn,that is the best arrangement.

In a home where woman is creative in household jobs a home become an heaven.

But we can't make any rule regarding it,the matter should be decided by the couple itself. 

07:31 PM May 15 2009 |

l.pharaoh

l.pharaoh

Egypt

talknow

you are right in something, but europ people look to us like nothing

what we do for them, i not know

any freedom , they talk, i not know

08:03 PM May 16 2009 |

l.pharaoh

l.pharaoh

Egypt

aliyatul_hikmah

nice opinion, people speak about rules , allah did , but this is wrong sometimes,

you know history before islam, arab killed babies, when be girl, they not like girls, but islam come and change

so we must be differrent between religion and humen doing

11:14 PM May 16 2009 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

you know history before islam, arab killed babies, when be girl, they not like girls,

l.pharaoh, i just have an news !! at this era, there is a place in Brazil has a ppl whom bury alive babys !!!..

08:16 PM May 17 2009 |

l.pharaoh

l.pharaoh

Egypt

NabilaSh we speak about good and bad, i not deny things , to show best xD yeah, i know in brazil and in other places, i know too, how many babies sell like goods, We wish to finish all that People Pay money to buy children, Not cos they not had, Cos they try to show how their wonderful soul then throw children to street or make them like nothing to listen to their order

about this forum, i not think that, but it idea to show to someone, he ask me , why arab girls not freedom

i told him : I Not Girl to answer to you , if i did, you will think in me lair

So, he not believe that alot of numbers comment here

thx for all, this is your life, No one Can choice how he can start life but he can change it

05:24 AM May 18 2009 |

SantiagoC

SantiagoC

Uruguay

It depends of the country. I guess that muslim girls from Turkey, Albania, Bosnia and Azerbaijan are the freest

06:00 AM May 18 2009 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

this is your life, No one Can choice how he can start life but he can change it

l.pharaoh. you are right, thanks alot :)

03:56 PM May 18 2009 |