Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Answer , musilem girls are free or not?!!

l.pharaoh

l.pharaoh

Egypt

for Every musilem girl

You must to answer to europ, they talk and try to help musilem girls to be freedom

tell them, are you not free? , are you really like to live in your country or in europ?

are musilem boys (men) hit you? are they make you not free?

One ask me, why musilem girls not free, i think i must not answer this question

this question for girls cos i not girl

tell are you free or not? are islam make boy better than girl

10:43 AM May 10 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Novita

Novita

Germany

Hi pharao!

I never want to generalize. I am a non-believer because I hate these religious "right" and "wrong" discussions. This is a kind of never ending story because every abrahamid religion calls for the absolute truth. There has been too much injustice, crime and war due to religious rules and this religious call for absolute truth so I no more want to be a religious believer. I don't feel like a sheep that blindly follows the herd or fold and his shepered. (I am a former catholic christian.)

I also don't make up stories. One of my closest aquaintances I've ever had is a muslim woman from Turkey. She came to Germany without family when she was a teenager to study, got a university diploma, is successful in job and has a loving family. She has never weared a head scarf and seems to be very happy with her situation and belief.  

Here in Germany I sometimes see women wearing hijab. For me it seems kind of strange that there is somebody who is so shy that she needs to hide under a big black cloth. I don't know if it is good for someone's psyche if she has so low self-esteem. But that's just my "unqualified" opinion. Some Germans even get angry because these women don't adjust to the German culture. But I don't want to denounce somebody because of her belief.

I also know that there are muslim women who freely decide to wear a head scarf or hijab. It's absolutely ok if they want to do so and feel happy and pleased. But there are good and bad reasons to do this.

Everybody should believe in the things he wants to believe in. I don't know if you are "right" or "wrong" in your belief. The only one who knows that is you. The only thing I know is there are some religious rules that are good and some that are very bad. And even the good rules often get abused but a lot of people close their eyes and ears anyhow.

08:23 PM May 10 2009 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

muslim girls are sssso free in them countries, we will have singl fathers soon hahahah Laughing

08:32 PM May 10 2009 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

in fact , i have some problem in my country as a muslim girl.. i don't like hot weather at summer . some ppl don't like girl whom drive a car, or who is work.. & some men don't like them wifes to go alone into all plases ( jealous)..

08:40 PM May 10 2009 |

Novita

Novita

Germany

@striking force

No way of life is side-effect free. Everywhere you have to pay a price for it. It's up to you to make the best of the situation. Every girl should pick up the model that fits best to her. This could be the western, the eastern or a completly new one.

try to pick a model better than the west !

I'm very happy to live in the west and to have western role models. I can hardly imagine to live anywhere else but perhaps that's just because I am not a muslim. Innocent although here are a lot of muslim girls who feel the same.

But if there are muslim girls who find a better way of life than the western one I can only say: congratulations! Cool  

09:49 PM May 10 2009 |

l.pharaoh

l.pharaoh

Egypt

Novita

you know every one have his choice , why some people like apple juice and other hate, Dont say that , they not have money to buy apple juice cos they hate

musilem girls like there life, but also west see them not free, and try to make them free, i not understand what he mean by free

do you know , the reason to do this forum, one ask me , why you hit your sister, why….......... , why

so if i reply to him , may be i lie , better way

to let them to ask this question

girl love to have any thing to do , it so easy , no one forbid her

cos religion is free to join

girls wear or not wear, musilem wear hijab or not

you see some wear and some not, are this freedom or not?

ask why she wear , and ask why she not wear ?

11:04 PM May 10 2009 |

devindernagpal

India

Novita,

There are a lot of muslims who think that these "rules"are made by god but I am talking about "laws"made by man…

Not of Islam alone but in every religion 'rules'made are by the "man"but in the name of God,where man cay use woman as his slave by giving the name of 'security'.

The question is from whom does man want to save the woman ?He just promises to give 'toffes'to to use woman according to his use but with so cleverness that woman may not utter a single word.

Her mind is trained to feel free while in chains & taught to feel the chains as "ornaments".

A woman is raped & prosicuted & punished for her act, which she can't do & Huntered or killed with stones.

& again she is raped & blackmailed to remain silent.

She is so frightened that she serves the man according to his wishes & not allowed to utter a single word.

Hijabs are more or less similer in every religion but with a little difference.

Hijab & marriage are tools of explotation.

Why every religion interferes the relations ?

What is his concern ?

Capacity to love & relate is an existential phenomina,why religions interfere with it ?

All the rules are made to favour man & exploit woman ,in the name of security.

& her mind is conditioned in such a way that she may not observe her 'slavery'.

All religions are made by "MAN"Suitable for the "MAN"But in the name of God.

01:19 AM May 11 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

For me it seems kind of strange that there is somebody who is so shy that she needs to hide under a big black cloth. I don't know if it is good for someone's psyche if she has so low self-esteem.”U said by urself “u don’t know” and that ‘s good admitting that, to let the chance for who wear it tell u…and I think they told u here ….all r free and happy for that what u need else…..and about low self esteem, I think the consultant of Obama , Dalia Mogahed wear it and has hi position , where the low self esteem , or it is just of ur own imagination…..By the way, I know girls who wear hijab look at who nake her body as make herself as a toy for men to look at…..and I think no one deny men eyes!!!....“Everybody should believe in the things he wants to believe in. I don't know if you are "right" or "wrong" in your belief. The only one who knows that is you.” Right, and we all men and women from different palces where we don’t know each other absolutely, answered u…..“The only thing I know is there are some religious rules that are good and some that are very bad. And even the good rules often get abused but a lot of people close their eyes and ears anyhow. “If u study the Islamic legislation, u can know well…

06:11 AM May 11 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

All religions are made by "MAN"Suitable for the "MAN"But in the name of God.”

It is a wrong sentence indicate less knowlege

06:20 AM May 11 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

Nabila

You said that men don't want to go their wives alone to some places..coz 'jelaous'' heh.

you know if you have bf/husband you must trust him .. and if his wive go alone.. he knows that she will be good..and she won't do sth bad..

Here sometimes I go with only friendsto the disco.. my boyfriend knows that I won't kiss with other boys , etc…Ofc some boys say ''you musn't go to the disco alone, without me'' but not my bf.. my bf trust me..and I trust him.. ')

07:26 AM May 11 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

yurrec,

i'm here not for chat, i try to improve my language first and discuss with other differnt topics…..and for ur knowlege my wife knows…..and ask any one here i said to her any word has bad meaning…....beside my wife wear niqab from her own before i know her by ten yrs and she convince her sisters and mom to wear it and her father didn't prevent her from that…..and she don't like forums or chat….she like site talk about kids health and decoration….

is that enough?Cool

12:38 PM May 11 2009 |