Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Answer , musilem girls are free or not?!!

l.pharaoh

l.pharaoh

Egypt

for Every musilem girl

You must to answer to europ, they talk and try to help musilem girls to be freedom

tell them, are you not free? , are you really like to live in your country or in europ?

are musilem boys (men) hit you? are they make you not free?

One ask me, why musilem girls not free, i think i must not answer this question

this question for girls cos i not girl

tell are you free or not? are islam make boy better than girl

10:43 AM May 10 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

91patii

91patii

Poland

zzmusa i think u cant read.. we do not talk about turban etc..

we talk about treat women in muslim !

if i say that i know it , its truth

lots of polish women married with muslim and they lived in saudi arabia,yemen, etc…they left them coz they hit them :/ its normal ? for me dont !!!! when they arrived to poland they said all their history.. so i know whats truth..we all know whats in islam , main in yemen, oman or saudi arabia !

when polish women is catholic and she marry with muslim..he dont allow to go her to catholic church !! lool. she must go where he goes ;// its stupid !!!!

05:32 PM May 12 2009 |

zzmusa

zzmusa

Turkey

but you dont know muslim girls problem than me.because ı live with they.and turban is a problem for their freedom.because people force they for wear turban.so turban interested with free..

05:38 PM May 12 2009 |

zzmusa

zzmusa

Turkey

heyy  91patii.you dont islam but you think that you know.everybady is free aganist to real islam.because only you ll go to near Allah(god).you said that polish women maried with oman…etc… but they dont real islam who lived wit polish women.

06:17 PM May 12 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

ouu muslim heard bad words about them and they are angry ?

Goood.. yeah i'm teeanger, and what ? if i am teeanger i can't know more about islam ? 

zzmusa.. women who lived with muslim..and they married with them..they know whats life there.. ;]

06:43 PM May 12 2009 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

Goood.. yeah i'm teeanger, and what ? if i am teeanger i can't know more about islam ? 

patii, how you know about islam ? by your friends ? or read newspepers against islam? or it's your bf's opinion?

if you see muslim women are wronged.. why you are against them ?!!!!!!!!!

i am so happy coz i am muslim girl ,
plz know about islam by islamic books,

08:38 PM May 12 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

heh.. my bf doesn't carry about muslim :) but he knows too how is in islam.

so i must end this topic with my rations. ;]

bye,bye.

08:49 PM May 12 2009 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

ok i think you haven't an answer !!! thanks

08:52 PM May 12 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

I have answer..but you won't understand it again :)

coz when we talk about muslim bad things..you are think that only u r right.. and you say '' ohh Allah, oo Allah ;/ ' or ''it's not truth..

i dont want to waste my time .

goodnight.

09:04 PM May 12 2009 |

l.pharaoh

l.pharaoh

Egypt

91patii

alot of things, you said but without facts

you speak about polish girls who marry in oman and other, i will ask you, how this marry,

polish girls, make sex before marry and accept their men fast, this is wrong, right? or not, then they marry cos they make sex only this, every thing do so fast,

in islam and christain , who do sex before marry, is so bad

then they marry bad people not had any thing to believe, ok?

second things , you say girls in musilem country, not free, easy way to know, ask them private , to know

dont say , musilem girls not know , how freedom be? it be silly question, they know it all better than other but they take care from it

you said too, musilem men fear from their girls when they go out alone, cos …...........

i reply, we trust in them but we not trust in bad people outside, you know bad people or poland not have?!!!!

they go in every where, but we try to save them , like keep in touch with phone, when something happen, we do that with love, no more

how your freedom, pls,  i not know how europian feel free,

can any one explain it to help us?

to correct or doing, or let girls feel freedom if they are not,

are me wrong?

09:21 PM May 12 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

“but specially arabic people avoid to answer questions…”

DEAR, GO THROUGH OLD TOPICS AND U WILL FIND THE REPLY, REPEATING THINGS IS NOT FOR SMART PPL OR U……

..cus you know that ıf you tell something maybe arabic muslim man angry to you…cus they dont allow to speak muslimgirls….

HAHAHA, NICE FABRICATED SENTINCE…..R U NEW HERE?

“but we have to accept..that .there is no woman rights specially arabic country…rightnow”

FROM TIME TO TIME WE GET HERE A NEW GUY WHO HAS LESS KNOWLEDGE REPEAT WHAT HAVE BEEN POST AND WHAT HAVE BEEN REPLIED…….SAVE THE TIME OF PPL AND GO THROUGH TOPICS, THOUGH I KNOW THE TYPE OF U, WHO LIKE TO REPEAT LIKE PARROT NOT USING HIS ……

05:21 AM May 13 2009 |