Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Answer , musilem girls are free or not?!!

l.pharaoh

l.pharaoh

Egypt

for Every musilem girl

You must to answer to europ, they talk and try to help musilem girls to be freedom

tell them, are you not free? , are you really like to live in your country or in europ?

are musilem boys (men) hit you? are they make you not free?

One ask me, why musilem girls not free, i think i must not answer this question

this question for girls cos i not girl

tell are you free or not? are islam make boy better than girl

10:43 AM May 10 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

osesame

osesame

Egypt

PATI,

if covering body is restriction for freedom, then u still haven't complete freedom coz u still cover some parts of ur body, whyUndecided?....

05:27 AM May 13 2009 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

osesame, some ppl fear for be undesirable in his\ her  society. coz that they do what them society ask them . just..

they don't care about them religion or Allah!!!!!!

hi yurrec , i am at my work now .. i will answer you soon :)

05:34 AM May 13 2009 |

Maggie_Guo

Maggie_Guo

China

Anyone can tell me what  freedom is?

Are you really free? I'm not at least.Undecided

Still remember you have to suck up to someone that you hate? Do what you don't want to only because you have to. Get up even when you still feel sleepy, but try to keep awake even when the midnight comes…bla bla bla….

Now anyone can tell me he's really free?

09:27 AM May 13 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

WHO TOLD U THAT IF MAN MARRY A WOMAN FOR SEX THUS HE GET A SIN?

DID U STUDY "FIQH" BEFORE? OR I'LL TELL U SOMETHING ASK ANY AUTHENTIC SCHOLAR OR SEND THIS QUESTION FOR AN ISLAMIC SITE LIKE ISLAM ONLINE….

BTW, ADVICE IS FOR BOTH MEN AND WOMEN…..OR U WANT TO TELL ME IF ANY FEMALE ASKED U ABOUT ANY THING, U WILL REFUSE TO ANSWER? I THINK IF U STUDY THE BIOGRAPHY OF THE PROPHET, U WILL KNOW THE ANSWER

I HOPE SO…...

12:14 PM May 13 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

NABILA,

but i think it is not the supposed answer….i wish to find the answer from her…

12:16 PM May 13 2009 |

doha-e-b

doha-e-b

Israel

yurrec as muslim girl I don't think that I have to defend my rights because the one who gave them to me is bigger than you and me and bigger than all muslim men it's allah and I think that they know that and for that they respct me .

patii I just want to tell you that I am the one who is free any way you can hear this song and maybe it will express what I want to say much better than my own words.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aTsQL42-cg&feature=PlayList&p=F253374B2EBBA528&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=10

12:43 PM May 13 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

yerric,

did u have another id called CEMON?!!!!! THEN WHY U DELETED THE POST….i was about to answer u…...ok as u like ….

01:01 PM May 13 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

but he use the same pattern of writting even capital lettersWink.....at all events, protection is a big word coz no war here…..u can say ur veiw, even if i see it not real or not right…...ok

01:18 PM May 13 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

yerric, but that post is the same as CEMON wrote!!!!! sure u both have the same intersting …

"2,3,4,5,6…..?!!!!!"

first, any one(even non muslim) read these nombers will know how wrong it is…

second, did u do as i told u before ask a scholar or send a question to any islamic site…

third, if a woman married a man(has no wives) not for love but for insure for her a good life, thus she commit a sin? and in any leglizlation that? i mean any religion or any law or who said that it is a sin?

fourth, r u married or single?

01:55 PM May 13 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

Yurrec.

You remember me important thing ! thx.

ofc.. Marry isn't sin !! as we know we marry in church…but ARABIC MEN have lots of wives.. as yurres said ''2,3,4'' ( yurrec they can have only 4 wives.. not more :p )

And in catholic men musn't have more than 1 wive !!!!

lots of rights in islam are stupid.. men have lots of wives:/ lool! stupiid. stupid !!

So i'm interested what muslim say now! about lots of wives ;]

Second… I know that sex before marriage is sin..even big sin .. but we can go to church and say about this priest .. and then we haven't got this sin..we confide and then proest give us absolution :) heh ;]

02:00 PM May 13 2009 |