Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Answer , musilem girls are free or not?!!

l.pharaoh

l.pharaoh

Egypt

for Every musilem girl

You must to answer to europ, they talk and try to help musilem girls to be freedom

tell them, are you not free? , are you really like to live in your country or in europ?

are musilem boys (men) hit you? are they make you not free?

One ask me, why musilem girls not free, i think i must not answer this question

this question for girls cos i not girl

tell are you free or not? are islam make boy better than girl

10:43 AM May 10 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

l.pharaoh

l.pharaoh

Egypt

91patii

yeah, this is your life

but you not explain, how free life there in poland, and ho musilem girls not free?

07:08 PM May 13 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

Poland is free country. extremaly free.

07:15 PM May 13 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

Of course..Ofc when  go out with my friends at night.. my bf afraid about me and call me all often .. :]

I live in calm and small city.. i know that here it won't be lots of danger.

07:30 PM May 13 2009 |

l.pharaoh

l.pharaoh

Egypt

91patii

free in what? i wanna to know, how your freedom, explain it more

Aaron_In_Korea

Control in what, you mean when women go any where , they must told husband , also huband told their wife about places, equal, they share life

control in what, when bad boys try to touch or stole, are we stay silent or watch only and say our women not need help cos freedom

our women wanted that, want from us to save them, wanna to feel they in safe

ask them, any where, see, not say other things, you know , how many girls , pain cos bad boys force them, in street or any where

Aaron_In_Korea , freedom not mean sex, we all ry to have it after marry, bad people only have it before marry

i wish to know any freedom, you talk about it, help me , pls

07:40 PM May 13 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

For just a person

Yeah here is different. We needn't to ask father's our girlfriend that we can marry ( about men ) If twoo people love each other they will marry, even their parents aren't agree. Our parents can't choose husband or wive for us! It's our decision for all life.. We must love him , trust, and we must know it as good as possible coz he/she will be for our all life.

So i'm not agree with this.

But about go out. Yeah. Maybe there is good.. coz girl won't be hit for sb for street .. us we know in all countries are robbers and other bad people. Ofc.. here in Poland is lots of news about murder, and etc… But I live in small, calm city.. We know each other ( ofc not all ) But I know bad ways.. and I don't go there.. :) heh. ;) Only sometimes I go with my friends ( only girls ) outside at night.. And in a day we needn't to afraid.. coz lots of people go on street in my city. :p ofc some police cars drive on street and they go across the park .. and they look .. But here in a day is calm .. we needn't to afraid.

I can go to the shop alone. i know that nobody hurt me coz around of me are lots of people .

And look.. When here women can't have baby.. They can adopt and the same help even 1 baby who want to have rly, good home!  When in the future I won't have baby coz I couldn't my bf don't leave me.. I told about it with him .. and he told that 'if u coudnt have baby we will adopt' Hope I could. coz I want to have my own child / children. 

But it's not reason .. that 'women can't have baby'' and men find other who will give baby him.

Sick ? If women or babies are sick father should be with family all the time !!  anddon't find other :/

but can you explain me one thing ?

Why men there can have 2,3,4 wives.. and girls MUSN'T have more than 1 husband? It's not fair, isn't it? :>

Im happy that here.. in poland, catholic boys can have only 1 wive..when they live togehter after marriage and then they want divorce they do it.. but they musn't marry again.. only leave with other girl/boy togehter :)

So which request?

I agree with it that arabic boys are afraid about their wives.

I don't agree that men has lots of wives , and they leave their wife and go to other.

I don't agree that girl's father must agree with girl's boy. as we know . We must choose our husband/wife.

sory for such long comment. :)

I'm waiting for your answer. :)

07:47 PM May 13 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

l.pharaoh

For me freedom is :

- go with friends to the disco ( before 18 years old )

- drink beer and smoke cigarette

- make sex before marriage

- have bf/gf in age 13-20 .. and more

- wear shorts, T-shirt, jewellery

- go with friends/bf/gf/ on holiday without parents !

- go to other city, countries wihout family, even alone

-  and etc…

i know that lots of these things are forbid in ISLAM> and pls don't say that it's not truth.

07:50 PM May 13 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

but they musn't marry again.. only LIVE with other girl/boy togehter :)

sry for mistake.

07:57 PM May 13 2009 |

MeM

MeM

United Arab Emirates

European women are not that free !! women generally have such problems it's common i don't know But Muslim women have their rights generally ,, it's not like they are living in the dark !! They have no clue about anything ,, they just hear things ,, and knowing nothing about the truth

07:59 PM May 13 2009 |

l.pharaoh

l.pharaoh

Egypt

91patii

all this is forbid too in islam and christian too

thx for explain , then, you forget to be said freedom mean to be useful for other

you make things for your self only, god creat us to pray and work , right?

08:11 PM May 13 2009 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

yurrec,

yes ıf so.. you have to help to her….and you must tell about womenrights in islam…

why I have to help her in your opinion?she don’t ask me to help her!! And she don’t say that she has any problem !! but by the way, I can to help her by answer her about any Q about me as a muslim girl, and she have to answer me. I hope she will accept..but !!!!

but specially arabic people avoid to answer questions…

lol, we are answering you! But you are just attack coz you don’t accept or believe our answer.. ask me ;)

cus you know that ıf you tell something maybe arabic muslim man angry to you…cus they dont allow to speak muslimgirls….

What?!! You can see that muslim’s comments in every topic !!!!!!

in fact in islam…womans have to tell about islam to other woman…

but I can see,muslim man tell to woman and write to woman about islam…

in islam..woman never speak foreıgn man….

How have the way of speaking to be ?

at the sametime..in islam .man never speak foreign woman..

but I can say…arabic muslim man like so much to speak woman and to be friends foreign woman..according to islam…

it is sin…

if it’s sin, muslims  havn’t to be angels.. we have our mistakes as you have.. try to changes your mistakes as you can , and don’t make it a law to not wrong yourself as patii do… 

yurrec 

do you want to know about girls in Islam ,or want to know about girls in islamic societies at this era??  There is a big difference between two standings

societies of world don’t right women untill now. Even muslims societies ( coz it doesn’t close or fulfill  real islamic laws.. )

08:13 PM May 13 2009 |