Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

are you a patriot ?

shadowchun

shadowchun

Taiwan

4 me , i hate my country actually , lots of reasons , we had worse statesmen , wrong educational policy ..etc. and i waana leave here as soon as possible .

how about u ? r you a patriot ? or where do u wanna move to ?

12:29 PM May 10 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Loafer

Loafer

Saudi Arabia

I don't hate my country, but I hate how old she is, we can improve lots of things starting with the education which is in my oppinion weak and old. when it comes to high education, in some universites no body watch how the Instructors work, they are pushing students to madness some of them fails students for no reasons!!, every time they try to complain no body Believe them. my home town has the biggest oil well in the world and our public places are the worst in my country and they dont think about improving this important town.

01:48 PM May 10 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

Hm..I like my country… but not at all..I don't like our goverment.. only it :) but I wanna move as soon as possible.. ofc.. I want to finish study here.. coz for me in Poland are the best schools for study :)

after study I want to move to New York . :p

I think i'm not patriot.

01:52 PM May 10 2009 |

Keni

Keni

Azerbaijan

yesssssssssssCool I love my country too much

01:59 PM May 10 2009 |

atlanticrock

China

every chinese is patriot

to be a patriot is our, culture,the great soul of my generation