Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

PEOPLE!! AREN'T YOU TIRED???

Star39

Star39

Russian Federation

Please, please, pleeeaaaase stop these religious posts.. i can bet that many people here already are tired to see new creating posts in "Life Talk" about religious stuff every holly day.. i don't mind discussing the religion, but maybe we all will ask the Ebaby team to create a new big forum with a name "Religion"? Cause, honestly, more than 50% of all "life talk"-posts is dedicated to religion..

my big advice – everyone, write the "message" to Ebaby team and ask them abt new forum, PLEEAASEEEE

10:44 AM May 12 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Star39

Star39

Russian Federation

Cranberry

didn't u notice that almost all possible posts here are more or less connected with religion?

if you think that "nothing is left" if we take out the religious topics, then let's rename this forum in "Religion and Co", how abt that?.. 

maybe im too naive with my wishes.. but people, looks like this forum is becoming more and more "religious essence"..  

11:18 AM May 12 2009 |

Star39

Star39

Russian Federation

prince_of_love

my dear, sometimes it's not abt respect.. it's only abt "ability" and "non ability" to understand each other.. you are muslims, you adore your religion, you were and are raised in diffirenet conditions comparing other nations/cultures/religions.. and when you speak abt your religion, i can see that high pride with which you describe every single detail.. but look.. europeans and others, non-muslims, not always are able to understand your "different life".. and what i can say – lot of them just don't need it, they don't need to understand that.. and you always try, of course with patience, to explain everything better, to make them understand your point of view.. but.. so far we all noticed we only get "fights"..

that's why.. if you all still are eager to "argue" with each other, or if you just wanna share your beautiful religion with others, then please ask Ebaby team to create a big forum for you..

11:26 AM May 12 2009 |

Star39

Star39

Russian Federation

CRANberry
i didn’t say that the problem is in religion.. and i didn’t say that im against discussing it.. i only said – let’s move all the topics concerning religion into a new big forum..

11:34 AM May 12 2009 |

Star39

Star39

Russian Federation

i said the forum with name “Religion”.. and believe me you can say many things there except making simple fights with each other..

11:45 AM May 12 2009 |

elenochka

elenochka

Belarus

oh, i support this idea!!! im really really really  tired of that!!!  and some posts are even stupid….........so stop it!

12:16 PM May 12 2009 |

Star39

Star39

Russian Federation

Elenochka,
u shouldn’t say like that.. everyone is free to talk that topic he/she wants.. and for some ppl the topic “religion” means much in life..
i only advised to create a big forum about religion.. that’s it..

12:25 PM May 12 2009 |

elenochka

elenochka

Belarus

i think that some people there are just fanatics, and they promote only their own religion. I'm fed up with that!!! so maybe i was a bit rude. Of course everyone has a right to express his opinion, but we should not exceed a limit and some frameworks…...And many people there don't keep this limit…....................... it is just what i wanted to say

12:31 PM May 12 2009 |

Star39

Star39

Russian Federation

Elenochka
я тебя полностью понимаю, не беспокойся :)

12:35 PM May 12 2009 |

elenochka

elenochka

Belarus

фуф,спасибо! ну идея создать большой топик про Религию- неплохая,чессна :) хотя  и там "отдельные личности"  будут продолжать свое навязывать….

12:39 PM May 12 2009 |

Star39

Star39

Russian Federation

“се ля ви” как говорится)))

12:41 PM May 12 2009 |