Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

PEOPLE!! AREN'T YOU TIRED???

Star39

Star39

Russian Federation

Please, please, pleeeaaaase stop these religious posts.. i can bet that many people here already are tired to see new creating posts in "Life Talk" about religious stuff every holly day.. i don't mind discussing the religion, but maybe we all will ask the Ebaby team to create a new big forum with a name "Religion"? Cause, honestly, more than 50% of all "life talk"-posts is dedicated to religion..

my big advice – everyone, write the "message" to Ebaby team and ask them abt new forum, PLEEAASEEEE

10:44 AM May 12 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

i prefer that people here try to be moderate and don't focus on only one subject.i think that religion can hardly be shown by too much posts,it just brings bordom.but,i still don't agree with your idea,it's better if people change their behaviours(i don't mean anyone in peticular)as we all behave wrongly from time to time. 

11:05 AM May 23 2009 |

:-(

India

ya.. it is a nuisance.

11:19 AM May 23 2009 |

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

I don't agree to drop discussions based on religions because it is our way of life.the way by which we live has the impressions of religious culture,so to drop or ignore the facts shall be deceiving ourself.

But all discussions become useless in the sense that everyone 's mind is pre fabricated & there is no chance to add or modify it,so it ceates hateredness among some people but there are a very less people whop really devellop their mind or open their mind towrads dimenssions.

02:05 AM May 24 2009 |

Star39

Star39

Russian Federation

devindernagpal
I don’t agree to drop discussions based on religions because it is our way of life.the way by which we live has the impressions of religious culture,so to drop or ignore the facts shall be deceiving ourself.
who says – stop discussing religion??? who says that??
i only wanna get a bigger place for you all where u could discuss it how much you want, without annoying other persons who are pretty tired already..

12:01 PM May 25 2009 |

Star39

Star39

Russian Federation

prince_of_love
they replied me on my email.. but seems like they won’t create it in the nearest future :(
very sad..

12:23 PM May 25 2009 |

Star39

Star39

Russian Federation

im always optimistic :)
even if they won’t create the new forum, i will know that at least i tried))

01:01 PM May 25 2009 |

Dorajaf

Germany

hi!

02:05 AM Apr 09 2017 |