Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

peace in middle east ??????? !!!!!!!!!!!

sali11

sali11

Algeria

is there peace in middle east , it will be peace in middle east ?

i wonder ?????

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

02:29 PM May 27 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

"if there is a probleme , ithink i can understand why nasa has delete this information from web ."

Yes, everything is a big cover-up. I'm actually the real descendant to the British throne, it's just that some group found and hid my family tree. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ixfk4LsKWn

The man in the video himself says that 'Nasa hid the information'. In other words, that's codename for 'there's no proof so let's make a mad claim and say there's cover-up'.

"by the way all so the scientice ( lot bounatiro and zaghloul elnadjar ) prouven that the time of ghrinitch is wrong whatever the time of mecca is the true universel time ."

Where did you hear this nonsense?

The time is equal to whereever it is set at. Greenwhich England happens to be where they decided to start setting the time zones .

All these claims proove to me, that you people like jumping into the dark.

Yes, and I already know that anyone that points out that this all crap will be labeled 'anti-Islamic'.

07:01 PM Jun 15 2009 |

sali11

sali11

Algeria

yes fabs that exactly what i suposed to hear from you( nonsense , jumping in the dark, cover cup….) , allways say no '( so you are MR NO ) because you have allways the close ears from any islamic information ,so we have a great islamic scientice  , we are so prouvd  and we trust of them .

mecca the center of the earth and we will felow the mecca time that great Smile

11:07 PM Jun 15 2009 |

sampanchina

China

Let the influence from outside of Middle East be far away from this area, and let everything of this area go back to be what it was, then the peace in Middle East will be back.
The politics is very terrible!!

12:57 AM Jun 16 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

My ears are not closed but open to facts, not unsubstantiated claims.

01:27 AM Jun 16 2009 |