Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

when you be sad what are you do?

Sawalha

Sawalha

Jordan

Hi Laughing

when i was sad i say to my self hay ahmad why you sad life is short what are you doing live you life and be happy and when i wakeup i say to my self it's beautiful day >>>try it people it's gooooood Laughing

be happy life is short >>>>>>

08:15 PM May 27 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

SantiagoC

SantiagoC

Uruguay

i'm feeling very very sad right now and ijust wanna forget everything u_u

07:23 PM May 28 2009 |

tut2007

Nigeria

depends on what makes you sad; sometimes you can overcome sadness by being positive or thinking positive but there are times you need family or friends(loved ones) to help you through….....

04:19 AM May 29 2009 |

Noor-alhalabi

Jordan

in the most time if I get sad I guess I dont feel sad I feel of compunction its the exactly this feeling…=]

09:48 PM May 29 2009 |

almajroha

almajroha

Oman

well, when i become sad

i pray to ALLAH to make me happy and read QURAN.

and sometimes i i cry and sit with myself, sleep, eat more, enter ebaby.

10:08 PM May 29 2009 |

autumn leaf

China

When I feel sad, I will go out for a walk lonely.

02:10 AM May 30 2009 |

ola33

ola33

Japan

When I’m sad, I’m sad. We can’t be all the time happy, right? But I try not to show it in public, my sandness, because it’s can be contagious. And in a couple of hours or sooner, my sadness is gone. I can’t tell I’m depressingly sad, it’s more like a contemplating, melancholly process, like a rest from being most of the time upbeat. Take nature, it gives us beautiful patterns of the cycle of day and night. The same is with human nature. So don’t kill the feeling, but don’t dwell on it too long.

01:17 PM Feb 16 2014 |

miguepani

miguepani

Argentina

I like to Read…

03:13 AM Jul 02 2014 |

miguepani

miguepani

Argentina

I like to Read…

03:13 AM Jul 02 2014 |