Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Why do you defend Islam ?

91patii

91patii

Poland

I want to say something..

Lots of people defend this religion..Ok I understand because it is your religion..I defend my religion too !

But in these countries : Uzbekistan, Iran, Azerbejdzan , Saudi Arabia, Yemen etc… are always wars !  Lots of people die.. Lots of polish people are killed there !Lots of children are occupied there.. mother with children!

or Bin Laden.. He is from one of these countries.. and as we know he caused the attack to World Trate Center.. ! and there died lots of people !

Secondly… ( I don't want to start topic about sex again ) but you say it's bad..it's sin.. but we can make sin and then we confide.. sins are so that we do them and then we confide, right ? From all sins we can confide!

For catholic is stupid and forbid to have 2,3,4 wives! We MUSN'T have more than 1 wive/husband.We must  choose good wife/husband for all our life..when we marry we swear to love unti death. When we get doforced it is BIG SIN… maybe as big as SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE… so you can do it.. coz you have more than 1 wife..! so Understand it.. that we can do sex before marriage.. Thx it we can have experience ;)

Sorry that almost whole my topic applicable Muslim or Islam.. But I really want to know it.

Thanks. 

04:17 PM Jun 03 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

TAKFARINAS

TAKFARINAS

Tunisia

No need to defend Islam. Islam is not condemned. Some muslims are condemned and they have to defend themselves.

07:29 AM Jun 04 2009 |

sali11

sali11

Algeria

some body  are jailous from islam Laughing

11:30 AM Jun 04 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

I didn't say that all in mulsim is stupid….only some laws.. but as we know you don't like some rules in christians.. 

I am not bitch .. I said that I will do it before marriage.. but until now I didn't do it before ( sex ) .. I didn't make sex.. so I can't be bitch :D:D hahaha ! :)

Maybe when I will visit this country I will change my mind.. 

I would like to visit Turkey and Egypt ;)

01:02 PM Jun 04 2009 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

I agree that there is some traditional laws are wrong or misunderstanding of islam itself ..i also think its stupid ..

i agree too but what's  laws hakimi that you don't agree , we can to discuss it as muslims here to know where is the wrong !!!

01:19 PM Jun 04 2009 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

lol

do you know , muslims like to do like our prophet but i don't think 'about tea and door' it's from the Sunah , it's just you have to try to use right hand when you drink anything , but not must !!!!!

i ask you about LOOOOOOOOWS not that things Laughing

01:33 PM Jun 04 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

loool…

Hamas & Hizb … there are forbid listen to music or watch to movies :/ haha ? :D

01:53 PM Jun 04 2009 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

it's just  group ,they don't represent our Islam ..

02:41 PM Jun 04 2009 |

SantiagoC

SantiagoC

Uruguay

Well. Firt of all, it is true that in some muslim countries people are not free enough, but not in all. For example, in Azerbaijan, Turkey, Tunisia and Bosnia people are freer than in other countries.

Second. Wars? Every conutry have had wars.

I think it is about xenophoby. It is obvius that you don't like muslim people, Pati. But let me tell you something,

Last week some spanish friends (living in Spain) came to my house. Do you know what they told? They told that they don't like Eastern European (including Polish!), cause according to them Eastern European are all stealers and drugs sellers. It hurt, doesn't it? What would you feel if you someday go to Spain or somewhere in Western Europe and they tell you that everyone of your 'race' are stealers and bad people and you are not welcome to them country? You would feel very bad. So don't do to others the thing that you don't wanna others to do to you.

03:03 PM Jun 04 2009 |

SantiagoC

SantiagoC

Uruguay

I understand that you can dislike they to make they own rules in your country.But if they are in them country and they live like they want, why to disturb them?

03:05 PM Jun 04 2009 |

spontan

spontan

Germany

patie is never a bitch ,sure she looks beautiful and wear sexy clothes,like my daughter do, like the most young european girls do.but these girls can also be modest and strong believers…it seemed so that there is a big different between european girls and arab girls by wearing clothes…but i think there is only in the public the difference not at home …for me wear the christian mary nearly the same clothes as many muslims girl wear in the public nowadays, why the quarrels ???http://images.google.com/images?q=mary%20the%20mother%20of%20jesus&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-US&oe=utf8&rlz=1I7GGLL_de&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=de&tab=wi 

03:21 PM Jun 04 2009 |