Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Bad mood

miumeow

miumeow

Hong Kong

I'm a divorced woman,But I was very young.21-year-old when I gave birth to my baby daughter.My baby is very cute.I raised her up for their own,Earn money in the field.I don't give me her ex-husband alimony.I am sad, I am tired.

11:39 AM Jun 10 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

peipei10102002

China

You are happiness ,because you have cute baby.I hope you can happy everyday!And maybe you can gain the alimony by way of law.

08:16 AM Jun 11 2009 |

mimka_ua

Ukraine

smile:-))))) you have a wonderful dauther and i think that you will find the way to get the alimony.

08:34 AM Jun 11 2009 |

miumeow

miumeow

Hong Kong

Thank you all, my ex-husband did not give me alimony, but also to tell others friend of our good, let people say that I am, and the bad Baby. For such a man, I really am sorry.

03:41 PM Jun 22 2009 |

:-(

India

Really sad!

Didn't you go to court? It is mandatory as per Indian Law. A husband can not deny this in normal circumstances. 

Anyway, you have a nice baby. Live for her. It is struggle!

06:56 AM Jun 23 2009 |

pink angel

pink angel

Saudi Arabia

i think you have a great blessing from god you have to save her and do your best in rasing her in a perfect way and never give up . always say thank god for everything

always remeber that god is beside you

and inshallah you will win the alimony

07:08 AM Jun 23 2009 |