Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Understanding Islam

TheMoon

TheMoon

Saudi Arabia

Hey every one its my first subject and I would like to introduce to you this link http://www.islam-guide.com/  its an Islamic guide for non-Muslims who would like to understand Islam, Muslims (Moslems), and the Holy Quran (Koran). It is rich in information, references, bibliography, and illustrations. It has been reviewed and edited by many professors and well-educated people. It is brief and simple to read, yet contains much scientific knowledge. It contains the whole book, A Brief Illustrated Guide to Understanding Islam, and more.I hop every one who read this enter the link.

01:12 PM Apr 26 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

TheMoon

TheMoon

Saudi Arabia

I was hoping that someone would reply on the subject Frown!!!

10:09 AM Apr 27 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

what do you wan the reply to be!!

11:17 AM Apr 27 2007 |

TheMoon

TheMoon

Saudi Arabia

maybe reply about the subject not asking what to reply about

anyway thanx for reading ..

02:01 PM Apr 27 2007 |

dondona

dondona

Egypt

very good site, i`m greeting you for your subject. 

06:47 AM Apr 29 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

yeah i havent read it and i wont read it im so lazy but yo welcome thou..

10:51 AM Apr 29 2007 |

bakir

bakir

Saudi Arabia

It's very good from you to show the truth picture of Islam…...I hope you get what you want from these subject…....acctually, you make others feel sham couz you r thinking about Islam in first subjuct for you…..nice to see you  ...................allah bless you

07:26 AM May 06 2007 |

Mansour101

Mansour101

Saudi Arabia

very good subject .

I hope they will understand what Islam is .

It's the truth religion of God .

08:32 AM May 06 2007 |

DAR

DAR

Taiwan

thanks for your information.when I was a child I saw a movie about it. To me, it`s like a hero.but I don`t understand too much. I am interesting in it.But would you mind we shoot a movie as if adventure movie.for example we steal the koran

09:51 AM May 06 2007 |

amino283

amino283

Algeria

thank u for ur intersting on this subject and i’m really agree with u, most poeple in the world had wrong idea about islam as we r muslim its our resp to show the real image for islam.

01:45 AM May 07 2007 |

DAR

DAR

Taiwan

yeah,sometime I imaged what is the world.I saw a map,you are there.but we have to spend time to understand it, right?give me time.

03:53 AM May 07 2007 |