Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

How look Arab keyboard?

91patii

91patii

Poland

Could you give me photos :) ?

01:18 PM Jun 20 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

patii, do you like the Arabic world ? you ask usualy about arabic things…maybe it make you feel with magical feeling!!! Laughing 

02:53 PM Jun 20 2009 |

albinaa

albinaa

Albania

Hey Pati ….Why u want to know about arabic so much???

You are not muslim  and u said that  u gon't like muslis(somhin' like that :P)

I;m waitting u'r answer??

07:04 PM Jun 20 2009 |

moh-1989

moh-1989

Saudi Arabia

straaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaange

and oh yeah arabs (or muslims) first created calligraphy… cuz of the arabic wonderful charactersCoolMoney mouth

07:51 PM Jun 20 2009 |

pink panther2

Syrian Arab Republic

just let us understand what do you need of arabic key board????

maybe learning AR. ?!!! :)

10:11 PM Jun 26 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

No… I don't want to learn Arabic ! loooool :o

I wanted just to know how it look .. Before I was curious how look heyboard in russia and china too .. and I didn't want to learn these language :D

you are very strange.. 

when sb add post about keyboard, you think that this person want to learn your language :D xD nooo I am not this person ! 

And its truth that I don't like muslim girls.. hm.. maybe muslim rules. I told with other ppl .. who aren't muslim..and they also said that your rules are very strange and it's weird that muslim girls have to cover their head or body :) so don't say that I am the worst .. coz don't only me dont like muslim .. other people dont want to say it to you.. but to me they say :]

I am normal, 18-years old girl and I don't afraid to say it to you. ;)

10:30 AM Jun 27 2009 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

be open mind patii, love all ppl you will feel better :))

And its truth that I don't like muslim girls.. hm.. maybe muslim rules.

do you know ?!! they don't care.. but muslims don't hate ppl also.. maybe they don't like just shallow ppl . but don't hate them at all ..

be happy :)

11:07 AM Jun 27 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

arabhamid

I am not stupid and I am not young.. I know what's life and what's religion..

I don't want to meet muslim.. coz they always say about their religion, about Allah .. aaaaaaa.. its so weird :/

12:25 PM Jun 27 2009 |

aiman.h.kallaf

Saudi Arabia

Ok. i think that the  topic was about , how does the Arabic keyboard look like , I'm I right ??

09:43 AM Jul 04 2009 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

Ahaa…. i asked same question to Abdu (my Syrian firend from e-baby)

He showed me the pic :)) ahaa! was diffirent… but cool..

:))

in PC i cant read arabic.. :S :D only in book, when read Kor'an :))

10:30 PM Jul 13 2009 |

Sun-Rise

Sun-Rise

Saudi Arabia

you don't like mulsim then why you are so curious to know about any thing relate to them or to their cultures why you bother yourself by thinking about them and writing a threads that relate to them  :) be logic:D if some1 dislike other cultures  ,he or she will not  bother himself or herself and write  threads about them !!

thanks To Allah that you don't like us ,coz i think Mulsims exchange the same feeling with youLaughing

05:56 AM Jul 14 2009 |