Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Michael Jackson Dead at 50

CSI_fan

CSI_fan

Turkey

Is this true? I read in many news sources, and they all report Michael Jason is dead!! I can't believe it!!! Surprised

11:18 PM Jun 25 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Sawdestination

Mexico

Djouzi:

Maybe you don´t need to be so paranoid. Michael was know for being adict to pills in some moments of his career. He suffered a heart attack; an overdose could be a possible cause of death too. Besides, with so many surgeries in his body and face, and his last images, he didn´t look so healthy!!

But if the death for being muslim suits better for you, it´s OK. Take care!!

10:15 PM Jun 26 2009 |

autumn leaf

China

Yes, Mickel Jackson was gone, there is no king of pop. Though I didn't know him too much, but I knew he was a very great person. He leaded a new century, but now it is over. What a pity. I am sorry for him, God bless him.

02:46 AM Jun 27 2009 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

Hey..no strange about dying…coz every living things will taste it….But for me…Michael jackson is just different..and that different  is stop when he blow his last breath…there will be no one like him…He put some colour to our life and he seems as a very important person and played his role as a human being and a entertainer…Off course we will remember him forever we live…for some reasons..yes we should thanks him for his contributions in music industry and by giving us something that soo wonderful to remember… 

04:20 AM Jun 27 2009 |

dreamerhh

Oman

he is not the first and will not be the last person died-all of us will pass the same path and we will die wether we are young or old

04:29 AM Jun 27 2009 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Djouzi: Do you believe 100% all what appears in media??? I mean, his death we know it´s true, but all the unclear aspects sorrounding his death…. "food" for polemic media…

05:14 AM Jun 27 2009 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

dont worry.. he is gonna live more than 200 years…

06:05 AM Jun 27 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

yes is truth..he probably had skin cancer.. eh.. but why did he make soo surgey operation ? eh he was dark..and then was white.. :|

If he didn't make these opeartion he would be , be with us.

12:47 PM Jun 27 2009 |

aiman.h.kallaf

Saudi Arabia

hope for that  RUBBish to burn in hell :)

and wihs him painful death :)

02:09 PM Jun 27 2009 |

elenochka

elenochka

Belarus

poor Jackson…...=((

R.I.P

03:42 PM Jun 27 2009 |

sali11

sali11

Algeria

really the news make me sad i was allways one of his fan , i like michael jachson the person not only the singer , he is allways man of peace , help the other …...

08:06 PM Jun 27 2009 |