Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

why and what should we learn

shadowchun

shadowchun

Taiwan

i know people here some just have a regular job , and some just like me , still study .

i believe that everyone almost , had a same idea with me , '' why should we learn ? '' when ur a student . this question is mystery , ive been ask some people , some are teachers , some are friends , teachers just always said '' we learn for a great school , and a great future also ''  but when i asked back '' why should we learn for a great school , and a great future ? '' they stop a while and said '' for life '' but when i asked back , they just said '' i dont know either ''   

and what should we learn ? people just said , we learn for knowledge , any kind of .

a long time ago , i thought we learn for knowledge too , but now , i think we may learn for joys , after we got  knowledges , we got joys also .

but i had another idea , we learn for dead , it sound awful , but we learn for dead , arent we ? we learn for a great school ,  a great future  , and life , but after that , coz we learn for dead . i know micheal jackson just died , i m so sorry for hearing this , but just like everyone , everyone would die . that's the same goal of every person in the world , died .

so , what do u think about why and what should we learn ?

02:50 AM Jun 27 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

green greener

United Arab Emirates

If I'll ask this question to myself, why should I learn, simply, if I hadn't learn, I wouldn't know anything about me, I'll be in dark, I mean dark about knowledge; because when you have knowledge and education, they light your way, confusion will disappear. It is right we learn for future and for life, for you too, just compare yourself with someone in your age that didn't have a chance to learn or educate, you'll absolutely see the difference. What should we learn, just say this "I can learn anything", don't limit yourself only on one thing, if I choose to learn a certain knowledge, it doesn't mean that I'll not learn other knowledge.  

06:28 AM Jun 27 2009 |

Sino-Dragon

China

天下為公 , 讀書為民 !

04:44 PM Jun 28 2009 |