Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Satisfaction

microcons

microcons

Sudan

Hi all,

Is anybody satisfied of his/her life, if you have chance to relive it again from the beginning , do you want to change anything and why?

02:43 PM May 01 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

hey i want to corect you there its not *are you want to * its (do you want to)

well i dont know bout what to  answere of that would be .. ill think bout it later..

02:47 PM May 01 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

yeah i thought of it and i wanna change the stupid kid i was or used to be ,,, i treated every one that treated me bad very nice why i donno but i wanna change that now ..

02:32 PM May 02 2007 |

glowworm

glowworm

United States

Most of people in the world has at least once time wishing they can change or relive in some moments in their lives, so do I. However that's only a wish, we can make it become true, hence I think that we need to have brave to dare looking straightly what we did. One sentence that I like is "past is a close-door and present is the open-door, future is not unlocked-door. So we have only one choice, live as you are now, not for the past nor the future"

05:58 PM May 02 2007 |